Liv on yesterday - and new bloke presenting on deals of the day today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
Liv, Welcome back, We were told you were coming back in October - well better late, than never! lol. Nice to see both you and Fi back - relief to have you both back, you have been missed! xxx:flower::flower:

Also the new bloke is doing deals of the day on 656 - never seen him before!! who is this mysterious fella??? Someone put me out of my misery please - and who is he replacing ? let me know your thoughts please! :flower:xxxx

the day you replied to my post, i clicked on to the attachment you added - and i did see it was James Russell - thats why i thanked you, for taking the time to put the info on for me to check out. xxxxx

hehe ahh cool, I was just checking and though the link maybe didn’t work! :)

Where's Liv. WE WANT LIV, WE WANT LIV.

Hopefully she's just easing back in gently, but I notice they've disappeared little Liz. I suppose she justn't wasn't up to the pressurising style they want these days. xxxxxxxx

Just caught Liv back for the first time today, what a breath of fresh air, I love her down to earth style.

Fantastic and she can put the pressure on without you actually feeling it, as she does it with such dry humour. So glad to have her back. xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back