Liz Earle Bergamot & Basil Face & Body set - half price!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Sorry if posted elsewhere (too ill to read posts ATM) and/or not of interest but got an email about this collection this morning...

Includes free post and lasts til Tues midnight or while stocks do!

Bit like a TSV although it includes standard skin repair moisturiser which I thought had been replaced?
It’s £55 with post...

“Save over 50% on the Bergamot & Basil Face & Body Edit– an exciting 6-piece collection featuring a vibrant new scent for summer.

Including our iconic Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser150ml and Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic 200ml in a limited edition Bergamot & Basil scent, plus a classic Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml with 2 pure cotton cloths and your choice of original Skin Repair™ Moisturiser50ml.

You’ll also unwrap our restorative Nourishing Botanical Body Cream and Hand Repair™ in the same fresh new scent to continue your fragrance layering journey.

The complete collection is worth £122* and also includesfree delivery.

Sorry if posted elsewhere (too ill to read posts ATM) and/or not of interest but got an email about this collection this morning...

Includes free post and lasts til Tues midnight or while stocks do!

Bit like a TSV although it includes standard skin repair moisturiser which I thought had been replaced?
It’s £55 with post...

“Save over 50% on the Bergamot & Basil Face & Body Edit– an exciting 6-piece collection featuring a vibrant new scent for summer.

Including our iconic Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser150ml and Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic 200ml in a limited edition Bergamot & Basil scent, plus a classic Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml with 2 pure cotton cloths and your choice of original Skin Repair™ Moisturiser50ml.

You’ll also unwrap our restorative Nourishing Botanical Body Cream and Hand Repair™ in the same fresh new scent to continue your fragrance layering journey.

The complete collection is worth £122* and also includesfree delivery.
Hope you feel better soon. Xx

I managed to get one, but looks as if they are all out of stock now

Nice to get a TSV set without the postage 😀

Well done for getting hold of one...
Good deal I think and as you say nice not to have to pay £5+ p&p!
(To be fair, Liz Earle direct mostly offers free postage over a certain amount and on its monthly special offers... are you listening QVC?!)

Despite posting it, I managed to miss it myself! I really should buy things I want as soon as I see them!

Hope you feel better soon. Xx

Ahh, thank you!
Sadly it’s very much a long-standing situation but been extra bad/ in a relapse the past few months - sigh!

Didn't even come on here forever - let alone turn on QVC (that part is no great loss LOL!) ;)

I hope you’ve managed to avoid too much Corona impact X

Ahh, thank you!
Sadly it’s very much a long-standing situation but been extra bad/ in a relapse the past few months - sigh!

Didn't even come on here forever - let alone turn on QVC (that part is no great loss LOL!) ;)

I hope you’ve managed to avoid too much Corona impact X
I do hope you have some good days & not all bad.
Not been out since early March (except for one small walk), my son is on the shielding list, so we are staying in. Some good news though he had his results this week & has a First Class honours in his Masters. So proud!

I do hope you have some good days & not all bad.
Not been out since early March (except for one small walk), my son is on the shielding list, so we are staying in. Some good news though he had his results this week & has a First Class honours in his Masters. So proud!

Gets his brains from his Mum. (No offence to Dad!)

Well done for getting hold of one...
Good deal I think and as you say nice not to have to pay £5+ p&p!
(To be fair, Liz Earle direct mostly offers free postage over a certain amount and on its monthly special offers... are you listening QVC?!)

Despite posting it, I managed to miss it myself! I really should buy things I want as soon as I see them!
Thanks! But oh dear, so sorry you didn’t get one! I think it did Sell out very quickly.
Yes, Liz Earle are very good for postage. They have a offer at the moment, if you Spend a certain amount you get a free gift.

Latest posts

Back