Liz Earle haircare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am still using Wen and getting on great with it.

I've had to give up on WEN - I bought the first TSV they did, split it with my Mum (I had the 'Pomegranate' and Mum had the 'Sweet Almond Mint'). Because I loved it so much, I ordered their next TSV (and on auto delivery) but my hair has been so greasy that I have stopped using it now. I didn't like the way my hair was looking before I went away and after just using normal shampoo and conditioner while I was away and my hair was looking nice, I realised it must be the WEN.

As for Liz Earle's shampoo & conditioner, this is a range I go back too from time to time when I need 'back to basics' (like now). I haven't tried the reformulated conditioner yet though. For me, I find them brilliant for actually cleaning my hair, but nothing else (if that makes sense).

I am in a bit of a predicament though because I don't have a hair care brand to use...

Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply on this thread, I've decided not to bother trying it.

On a friend's recommendation, I bought some Molton Brown Cloudberry shampoo and conditioner. Absolutely gorgeous products, smells wonderful and hair feels great, and no itching on me. Expensive yes, but you only need to use a very small amount.
This is all a bit odd really, as haven't used Molton Brown products for years.

Latest posts

Back