Liz Earle Mini Series

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Liz Earle Mini Series, running from 09/11 - 12/11

09/11 - 9pm - 11pm - Liz Earle Treat Yourself
10/11 - 9pm - 10pm - Liz Earle Superskin Naturally
11/11 - 9pm - 10pm - Liz Earle Back to Basics Beauty
12/11 - 9pm - 11pm - Liz Earle Botanical Beauty

Lady Liz seems to be almost a permanent fixture now. Her stuff is on more than any other brand IMO and she gets a four night mini series and every other beauty mini series is only 3 nights.

show suggestion

13/11 - 9pm - 11pm - Liz Earle The truth about the sellout and the lies about our ingredients.

Not really shocked as Liz needs as much exposure as she can since you can purchase No7 hot cloth cleanser 200mls for only £8.75.
At the moment there's buy 3 for the price of 2.
Here's a link to check the reviews, many No7 cleanser purchasers are moving on from Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

:talking:

thanks for the No7 tip, am totally going to try it out. I have the Soap & Glory one which I am not loving as much as I thought I would. There are always offers on No7 stuff too, that could be really economical. Liz must be fuming!! ahhh shame - NOT!

Not really shocked as Liz needs as much exposure as she can since you can purchase No7 hot cloth cleanser 200mls for only £8.75.
At the moment there's buy 3 for the price of 2.
Here's a link to check the reviews, many No7 cleanser purchasers are moving on from Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

:talking:

Can't use no7 hot cloth cleanser on my skin at all , it brings me out in spots and blotches. Cleanse and polish is much better on my skin.

Can't use no7 hot cloth cleanser on my skin at all , it brings me out in spots and blotches. Cleanse and polish is much better on my skin.

Have you sampled Akin rose cleanser or Soap Glory Fab pore ?

:happy:

No unlike the majority of the forum users I'm happy with C&P and other products. They've calmed down my skin a lot.

Latest posts

Back