Liz Earle Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
Up to 40% off on the website

Have to say, it’s not as good as usual…. no Sale on triple sets like the body wash or shampoo… you can only get them seperately. And the 40% off applies to only a few items….
And they want your phone number for delivery now…. Wonder if this is to stop multiple purchases when they do the £5 off discount…. 🤨

Have to say, it’s not as good as usual…. no Sale on triple sets like the body wash or shampoo… you can only get them seperately. And the 40% off applies to only a few items….
And they want your phone number for delivery now…. Wonder if this is to stop multiple purchases when they do the £5 off discount…. 🤨
Saw this and was tempted by the body C&P (it’s a lavender one) for £11.40 (instead of £19) for my mum.
But not really sure if it’s supposed to an exfoliator or an extra day body wash type of thing?!

Free standard post delivery across the site until 5th August.

I think they only want phone number for delivery bc courier wants it? Often have to give mobile number for deliveries elsewhere.
Though I could be wrong!

You think that they’ll use the phone number to keep an eye if someone is trying to place multiple orders by checking out as a guest?
Could be!

Saw this and was tempted by the body C&P (it’s a lavender one) for £11.40 (instead of £19) for my mum.
But not really sure if it’s supposed to an exfoliator or an extra day body wash type of thing?!

Free standard post delivery across the site until 5th August.
Never used that so can’t help.

The free postage does make a difference.

I think they only want phone number for delivery bc courier wants it? Often have to give mobile number for deliveries elsewhere.
Though I could be wrong!

You think that they’ll use the phone number to keep an eye if someone is trying to place multiple orders by checking out as a guest?
Could be!
Yes that was my thought……
I have to confess that last time they did the £5 off offer I used my other email and hubby’s …….

I always put false phone numbers after I once put my mobile number on a delivery from Amazon and you wouldn't believe the ridiculous amount of spam calls I got. Oh we never share your number - yeah right.

CC

Weirdly the £5 code and any mention of the free post offer disappeared from their website at 23:15ish...

I wanted to read terms for the voucher (can it be used twice?!)

But still I succumbed and ordered a body cream rock rose scent (£12) and a C&P body as a gift (£13.30) and with code and free post got them both for £20 :)

Was tempted by the hand repair pump for myself as a treat but never tried it before so no idea if it’s any good and maybe I could keep the body cream and use that on hands too!

I tried to use the code again as a guest, and it wouldn’t accept it…..
Wasoi g to try in hubby’s I-pad but I have bought a lot of LE lately, so managed to restrain myself…
I did get a tub of the body lotion for £10.20 instead of £22, so very happy with that.

Latest posts

Back