Liz Earle summer sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks as I've been looking to buy Eyebright (probably the only thing I don't have a stash of!) and didn't want to pay full price for one or buy it as part of a set which would have lots of things I just don't need. The sale is good with the free postage as well.

Thanks LBA,
I've stocked up on some shampoo which sadly is the only thing I still regularly use from the range now. Five years ago, my stash was pretty much all LE, but these days, the quality just isn't there anymore unfortunately.

Liz Earle website is offering another 5% off some items today with free postage until midnight i think, i saved £30 on some of the bodycare products, my other half loves the mens bodywash so I even treated him to justify my purchase 😀

I ordered 3 eyebright with 20% off and free postage. Arrived in 3days. Just ordered a super skin oil, with an extra £5 off.( and free postage) The ridiculous high cost of QVC p&p stops me ordering from them.

I ordered 3 eyebright with 20% off and free postage. Arrived in 3days. Just ordered a super skin oil, with an extra £5 off.( and free postage) The ridiculous high cost of QVC p&p stops me ordering from them.

That’s the set I got ... and for the same reasons 👍

Latest posts

Back