Liz earle tonic video

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop66

Registered Shopper
Please listen to the video under this item number, it's unbelievable. Julia Roberts let's slip that Caroline contacted her in advance to tell her the tonic was changing and that she should patch test because she is sensitive. Customers were told at the beginning that there wasn't any changes to tonic just the packaging had changed. I can't believe this video. This is the only time the tonic change has been discussed I'm length. So shady. Your thoughts please..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-224132_QVC UK.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-224132_QVC UK.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 113
Didn’t they change cleanse and polish too and people noticed but nothing was said?
Please rest assured that the naturally active ingredients in Cleanse & Polish™ Rose & Lavender (those responsible for driving product performance and efficacy) are unchanged and included at the same levels as before. We have however, taken the opportunity to update the fragrance of our product, moving to a gentler blend. We have taken care to match this as closely as possible to the previous fragrance, however you may notice a slight difference.

Very interesting. So they knew that there was a possibility that it wouldn’t suit sensitive skin…. Caroline seemed a bit out of her depth there too imo….
Flustered I agree. Wonder if Julia had discussed it with her before the show so she could prepare her response ?

I admire Julia for the way she handled it anyway.

I took the leap to Aldi’s Lacura range last year and I’m very satisfied. My original plan was to start ‘at the bottom’ with cheaper brands and work my way up price ranges to find one that gave me good results without the premium price ticket.

I started with Lacura and so far not felt the need to try another brand.

Its all very well saying it has the same efficacy and is more natural, but they should look at the reviews 14 out of 16 are one star ones, and god knows how many may have been rejected by Q. I hope the get tonnes of returns and get the message, I won't be buying anymore. Such a shame as I really used to enjoy using their products and trying new items they have bought out but now I am not even interested, even the perfume is terrible now, doesn't last at all

I stopped using C&P when they removed the almond milk, quite a while ago. It was a friend who commented, Oh you have a red rash on your face! I did sort of notice it but when people comment, I knew it was my rosacea having I do not like this product. Stopped using a quickly my face settled down again.

I never liked the moisturizers because of the smell, okay with Superskin even when people on here said it smelt like fish 😂 I am fine with that range. Really liked the Superskin eye cream but not it is no longer in the pump don't think I will buy. In Boots after Xmas they had LE range gift sets at 33% off, and I bought the Superskin eye cream as you got the full-size Eye Bright and a headband. Then over time the Eye Bright came down to a little travel size and no headband, so I just never bothered buying the set in the sales.

Its all very well saying it has the same efficacy and is more natural, but they should look at the reviews 14 out of 16 are one star ones, and god knows how many may have been rejected by Q. I hope the get tonnes of returns and get the message, I won't be buying anymore. Such a shame as I really used to enjoy using their products and trying new items they have bought out but now I am not even interested, even the perfume is terrible now, doesn't last at all
The 4 pack is even worse..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-091641_QVC UK.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-091641_QVC UK.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 100
The last TSV now has more 1star reviews than 5star….. not Only the change in formula but nasty smelling products and cheap packaging. They are the worst reviews I’ve ever seen on qvc! I really can’t see them Continuing for long with the amount of people Saying they will not buy again.

This was always such a lovely brand to use, a bit of luxury but not tooooo pricey. Now they just seem hell bent on fiddling with everything and driving customers away.

What products do you use, I'm jumping ship..
I use a range of things, changing them around to vary what my skin receives, and none of them are the price of the so called “high end” products.

I‘ve used Micellar water for years (Garnier) to clean my skin and to remove make up, and my pores aren’t blocked so it seems to do a good job. With regards to moisturiser for day or overnight, at the moment I’m alternating between a hyaluronic acid serum (£12.99 for 60ml from Amazon) and Nip+Fab vitamin C serum.

Something must be working because I’ve been told numerous times that I look a lot younger than my years and I’m also lucky because I don’t have many fine lines or wrinkles. However, I personally think the rate of ageing is down to several factors - your genes, the amount of water you drink each day and not sunbathing etc., which is why I don’t bother to spend loads of money on premium products. I’m also sceptical because I can never really see any difference in the before and after pictures. 😳

I guess it’s all down to personal choice though and what works for one person possibly won’t work for another.

I use a range of things, changing them around to vary what my skin receives, and none of them are the price of the so called “high end” products.

I‘ve used Micellar water for years (Garnier) to clean my skin and to remove make up, and my pores aren’t blocked so it seems to do a good job. With regards to moisturiser for day or overnight, at the moment I’m alternating between a hyaluronic acid serum (£12.99 for 60ml from Amazon) and Nip+Fab vitamin C serum.

Something must be working because I’ve been told numerous times that I look a lot younger than my years and I’m also lucky because I don’t have many fine lines or wrinkles. However, I personally think the rate of ageing is down to several factors - your genes, the amount of water you drink each day and not sunbathing etc., which is why I don’t bother to spend loads of money on premium products. I’m also sceptical because I can never really see any difference in the before and after pictures. 😳

I guess it’s all down to personal choice though and what works for one person possibly won’t work for another.
Thanks for all the info and advice, much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back