Liz earle tonic video

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It isn't just the smell. It is ingredients, texture, fitness for purpose, efficacity... all that stuff. But hey, they can shave some more pennies off the cost and make more money, so who cares?
It's not just this brand. At this rate we will be back making our own skincare to be sure we know what the heck is in it!
Unfortunately as soon as any brand picks up a significant customer base, the big brands come a-calling, sensing a new money-maker they can reduce to nothing while still coining it, it seems.
Bah!!! And we're close enough to the festive season for me to throw in a humbug! for good measure...

UPDATE 17/11/21

Caroline just said on air, the smell has changed and we're gonna try and change it back..
Was just watching repeat of midnight launch hour and Caroline just said - speaking about the TSV - that as a company they acknowledge some customers have noticed changes to the IBST....
We may experience ā€œsensorial differencesā€ (huh?) but they are ā€œworking on a solutionā€ to that - she didnā€™t say whether this would be a complete return to the original formulation!

(She had also harped on about how much she prefers the skin repair since the change in formula..)

UPDATE 17/11/21

Caroline just said on air, the smell has changed and we're gonna try and change it back..
ā€˜Tryā€™ I see, will they also ā€˜trek change back the formula of the cleanse and polish and while at it ā€˜tryā€™ change the perfume back alsoā€¦ everything about Liz Earle has changed, not just in aroma but formula to the point itā€™s no longer a brand I can trust to buy, Iā€™m so disappointed as I once loved this brand and would jump at the chance of a TSV ! I simply canā€™t buy from this brand again and thatā€™s sad!

In some ways I feel a bit sorry for Caroline really because all these decisions will have been made by people way above her pay grade but she's the one who has to do her best to explain while being diplomatic to the company that pays her wages. I'm guessing this uproar will leave her feeling just a little bit uncomfortable really.

It is true that everything about LE has changed. The cleanse and polish definitely, the skin tonic, body wash doesn't smell like it used to either. I don't buy anything now and it was one of my basic brands along with Decleor. They must know that everyone has noticed and doesn't like it but I wonder if sales have actually bombed because if they haven't then they will keep putting out the cheapest formulas knowing that people will still buy.

I also feel a bit sorry for Caroline because she's there to present and sell and she can't do anything about the changes within the brand.

CC

It is true that everything about LE has changed. The cleanse and polish definitely, the skin tonic, body wash doesn't smell like it used to either. I don't buy anything now and it was one of my basic brands along with Decleor. They must know that everyone has noticed and doesn't like it but I wonder if sales have actually bombed because if they haven't then they will keep putting out the cheapest formulas knowing that people will still buy.

I also feel a bit sorry for Caroline because she's there to present and sell and she can't do anything about the changes within the brand.

CC
Looking at the reviews of the last TSV (which were shocking IMO), I'd hazard a guess that they've had more returns than ever before.

CC
I agree with everything you say CC. I used to only buy Liz Earle, that was my go to, I looked forward to the 12 o'clock midnight TSVs and waited eagerly for my order to arrive. I used to set up her programmes to record, I was a devotee. Then it changed. Bit by bit I have gone off it more and more, I still use the Cleanse & Polish but I'm aware that it's changed. I used to love the Superskin Neroli, that's changed and just sits on my skin now instead of sinking in. When I use it at night, the next morning it's still sitting on my skin. I used to like the eye creams, Daily Eye Repair and Smoothing Line Serum, which was discontinued, now I hate their eye cream which is difficult to smooth on to the delicate eye area as it's thick. So now, the LE shows come and go for me, no recording of it, it's quite sad really but if they're going to muck around with products, this is what happens.

Iā€™m going to use up what Iā€™ve got .. I love the old toner šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™ll have to look at something else ā€¦ Iā€™ve never stuck to anything like I have that .. I grabbed a boots one one year as forgot to pack it and went abroad. I was horrible .. from then on I didnā€™t trust to buy anything only LE .. Iā€™ve used it for at least 10 years.

I agree with everything you say CC. I used to only buy Liz Earle, that was my go to, I looked forward to the 12 o'clock midnight TSVs and waited eagerly for my order to arrive. I used to set up her programmes to record, I was a devotee. Then it changed. Bit by bit I have gone off it more and more, I still use the Cleanse & Polish but I'm aware that it's changed. I used to love the Superskin Neroli, that's changed and just sits on my skin now instead of sinking in. When I use it at night, the next morning it's still sitting on my skin. I used to like the eye creams, Daily Eye Repair and Smoothing Line Serum, which was discontinued, now I hate their eye cream which is difficult to smooth on to the delicate eye area as it's thick. So now, the LE shows come and go for me, no recording of it, it's quite sad really but if they're going to muck around with products, this is what happens.
Downgrade the ingredients - check; degrade the brand - check; disrespect the customers - check. It is very depressing to witness.

Whatā€™s that adage? ā€œThe customer knows best?ā€

Well clearly LE and some other brands ignore the customers completely. At least Gatineau returned to the original Floracil after they changed the formulation and the customers didnā€™t like the change.

Weā€™d like to share our sincerest apologies with you, as we recognise that these changes have affected your product experience. We have listened to your feedback and we are now working on a solution for this as quickly as possible.

Whilst these changes were made with the best intentions, as part of our mission to improve our sustainability standards, we now recognise that this has compromised the experience customers are having with the brand they know and love.

Quality and service are at the heart of everything we do, so please do not hesitate to email or call our customer centre on +44 (0) 1983 813913 if we can be of any further assistance. ā€“ The Liz Earle Beauty Co Team.

Weā€™d like to share our sincerest apologies with you, as we recognise that these changes have affected your product experience. We have listened to your feedback and we are now working on a solution for this as quickly as possible.

Whilst these changes were made with the best intentions, as part of our mission to improve our sustainability standards, we now recognise that this has compromised the experience customers are having with the brand they know and love.

Quality and service are at the heart of everything we do, so please do not hesitate to email or call our customer centre on +44 (0) 1983 813913 if we can be of any further assistance. ā€“ The Liz Earle Beauty Co Team.
Where is this quoted from?
Is it regarding all the new brand implemented changes and now for general circulation?

Latest posts

Back