Liz Earle TSV 13/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can anyone describe any of the scents please?
I’m tempted by this because of the things in, besides the scent, but have no idea which to choose as never smelt any of the fragrances.

A great saving: If you were to buy this Liz Earle five-piece gift collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £125.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.56.

ml for ml

50ml Botanical Fragrance £51 at Q post (£54 direct) cost £25.97
200ml Cleanse & Polish £28.50 at Q cost £14.51
200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash £15 at Q cost £7.64
200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream £20 at Q cost £10.18
50ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair £11 cost £5.61

Total RRP is £128.50 thanks to SCW for RRP prices posted, total from Q (see above £125.50) cost £63.91
Hmm I’m very tempted. I’ve had 2 fragrance TSV s in the past and have liked the 2 perfumes ive tried so far so might try another!

I don't need any perfume or liz earle products but even i am tempted and I have been so good lately with Q purchases, I have no 1 and 15, I know some on here don't like them but I love them both, would like to try another but not sure what I would like, will give the Blackcurrant notes one a miss as I know I don't like it

I suspect this was going to be a few pounds cheaper as Liz Earle advertised it on their social media platforms. I screen shot a comment that someone had mentioned before they edited it. However QVC are being greedy again and not passing the true value over to the customer. At one point Liz Earle had 30% off direct with free P&P so QVC is starting to look less appealing. Also John Lewis and Boots have had some great offers.

Attachments

• 31341880-89B4-4F6F-BEEF-2E2EA24F398F.jpeg
    31341880-89B4-4F6F-BEEF-2E2EA24F398F.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 137
I suspect this was going to be a few pounds cheaper as Liz Earle advertised it on their social media platforms. I screen shot a comment that someone had mentioned before they edited it. However QVC are being greedy again and not passing the true value over to the customer. At one point Liz Earle had 30% off direct with free P&P so QVC is starting to look less appealing. Also John Lewis and Boots have had some great offers.

I saw one of the reviews of this set mentions the price change.....
I took advantage of the 30% off sale on the LE website, and at Boots. Boots gave me £10 worth of extra points..... and you can get exactly what you want. I stocked up on shampoo and body wash

I have had the LE fragrances in the past but they do not last and I am very well stocked up with everything else.I too ordered from the LE website recently and got extra products, full sizes free and no P&P.

The perfumes are long lasting on me but I have talked myself out of this, the only scent I fancied going for was no 100 and am not going to risk buying it blind, and thats sold out so I have saved my money, I also got the wrong day for the MB tsv, and thought it was yesterday so missed that as well, I clearly couldn't have been that desperate for it otherwise I would have ordered it early. My new years resolution is to get through my stash of LE and other stuff

I thought the TSV was sold out? I ordered the Superskin and Serum earlier but didn’t want the TSV anyway is this another?

Latest posts

Back