Liz Earle TSV 16/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ani

Registered Shopper
According to the Liz Earle Facebook page, the next TSV is on May, 16th.

I am still hoping for Superskin as the last Superskin TSV was some time ago. But anyway, probably it is going to be the original "Cleanse/Tone/Moisturise" again. We'll see.

Thanks for finding it esp so early - I know you can't be sure it's that of course! Looks like standard cleanse, tone and moisturise with limited version of c&p and body items. Some will find it samey and sadly no super skin but will be perfect for to give mum as her first Liz Earle :)

AGAIN? I think we had exactly the same collection before last year and I bought it. Of course without the Cleanse and Polish in Rose & Lavender, but with everything else. Well then, I won't buy it this time. But thanks for posting!

If it's on EP I'll be in. I've never tried the 'flavoured' C&P and can imagine lavender would be nice at night ?!

Well, I tried the Rose & Lavender C&P and honestly, I didn't like it that much. I only smelled the lavender, didn't know where the rose was. But if you are a lavender girl, yes, the C&P would be nice at night.

Funny how we're all different... I can't smell the lavender in the rose & lavender C&P, only the rose.

I wonder if this time they will be donating proceeds to the prince's trust, which was the whole reason for the initial limited edition fragrance? I hope so, but won't be surprised if that's been conveniently thrown to the kerb. Either way, I won't be buying, as I've all of these products in my stash (I got out of control at one point, but with sanity injections from this forum I'm whittling down that stash rather than buying new).

There is no sign of the Prince's Trust on the bottle as there was on the limited edition 150ml so I guess they won't donate a penny.

Hmmmmmm, tempted, tempted. It takes me a while to get through it though as I use a lot of Decleor as well. I do like the body wash/cream even though I have barely used the ones from the previous TSV I bought. I'll see if it's on EP.

CC

You are right! See the actual May newsletter.

I may have to get this. Never bought Liz Earle from QVC before always get direct from Liz Earle but this time I may well be tempted. My teen sons like cleanse and polish and eyebright and will get the oil free moisturiser for them to.

I may have to get this. Never bought Liz Earle from QVC before always get direct from Liz Earle but this time I may well be tempted. My teen sons like cleanse and polish and eyebright and will get the oil free moisturiser for them to.

Funny you mentioned Eyebright DD. I've had loads of bottles over the years and either threw them out or given them away because I was just never tempted by it. Anyway I found a bottle a couple of months ago and I remember Liz recommending to keep in the fridge, so I did just that. I've been using it for the last fortnight or so and I really like it. No idea what it does really, but it feels lovely and my eyes do feel better. When I think of how many bottles I've wasted I could slap myself really.
I'm not going for the TSV though. I've got 2no 100ml bottles and a 200ml tube of C & P to get through anyway and I'm not a fan of either lavender or rose so the limited edition would be wasted on me I think.

Funny you mentioned Eyebright DD. I've had loads of bottles over the years and either threw them out or given them away because I was just never tempted by it. Anyway I found a bottle a couple of months ago and I remember Liz recommending to keep in the fridge, so I did just that. I've been using it for the last fortnight or so and I really like it. No idea what it does really, but it feels lovely and my eyes do feel better. When I think of how many bottles I've wasted I could slap myself really.
I'm not going for the TSV though. I've got 2no 100ml bottles and a 200ml tube of C & P to get through anyway and I'm not a fan of either lavender or rose so the limited edition would be wasted on me I think.

Noooo! I would've taken it off your hands for a fee! I always keep in fridge as you say and it's wonderful for my hay-feverish and allergy ridden eyes..! It definitely soothes them although I'm quite sure if it does anything for my skin?!

Latest posts

Back