Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 680
  • LE TSV 2.jpg
    LE TSV 2.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 665
Now that’s more like it!
I’m very interested in this one, with body products in. That will put the price up though I guess..... but this is definitely on my watch list 😁

Now that’s more like it!
I’m very interested in this one, with body products in. That will put the price up though I guess..... but this is definitely on my watch list 😁

the body cream will hurt sales its been proven in the past

I want superskin 😩

we only get 1 superskin tsv per year & thats in may we might get a big deal but apart from that nope

the body cream will hurt sales its been proven in the past

we only get 1 superskin tsv per year & thats in may we might get a big deal but apart from that nope

Again I guess it comes down to what the majority want.
For Christmas, I want something more than the basic skincare products, so I’m very happy with this one. Just wish they did more sets of body products.

Again I guess it comes down to what the majority want.
For Christmas, I want something more than the basic skincare products, so I’m very happy with this one. Just wish they did more sets of body products.

its why you always get lotions ect as an upsell so they will order less because its got one in it same for conditioners & that & LE body sets do not sell like nearly as well as other things

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 18/10/20

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
200ml Body Wash RRP £15 + post
200ml Body Cream RRP £20 + post

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost SKin Tonic RRP £16 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £23 + post

Total RRP is £131 + post
Is the 2nd C&P 200ml? It looks like 100ml in your photo?

I have decided to go back to Superskin and ordered from LE.The offer has C&P 200ml, IBST, Superskin, Eyebright and the skin paste.Maybe more expensive than the TSV but I get all products I use and want.They also have a new moisturising mask.I rate the Aldi version of C&P too!

I have decided to go back to Superskin and ordered from LE.The offer has C&P 200ml, IBST, Superskin, Eyebright and the skin paste.Maybe more expensive than the TSV but I get all products I use and want.They also have a new moisturising mask.I rate the Aldi version of C&P too!

I agree, and the Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser is actually more natural than the “naturally active” one and it’s absolutely gorgeous. 🥰

LE have got an offer on their website for £55 worth looking at.I have ordered my Superskin set from LE( mentioned before!) plus the new moisturising mask.Although I like Superskin moisturiser today I opened the Skin Repair Rich from last TSV & really like it, so may keep SS for night.I went off LE when they were bought out but that applies to most brands these days, only cut costs with Aldi C&P otherwise I really like the products.Might even stock up with the TSV?

I do like the sound of the limited edition scent but don't need anymore c&p any time soon, haven't started on the superskin tsv yet! I have been using the Aldi pink clay cleanser and really like it, like the vitamin c one as well as its got a lovely grapefruity scent

I do like the sound of the limited edition scent but don't need anymore c&p any time soon, haven't started on the superskin tsv yet! I have been using the Aldi pink clay cleanser and really like it, like the vitamin c one as well as its got a lovely grapefruity scent
Think Aldi have scored on their C&P range.I got a pack of the different variations recently and haven’t tried them all but like the original & Rose so far.

Think Aldi have scored on their C&P range.I got a pack of the different variations recently and haven’t tried them all but like the original & Rose so far.

I really want to love Aldi’s C&P, but I’ve tried the Rose and I really didn’t like it..... it didn’t feel good in my skin. Which is a shame as I have a really good Aldi that always has loads of beauty items. I have another tube in the cupboard so I will try it again, and maybe try the original. The Aldi version is supposed to be almost identical to C&P but I’m not convinced. I do like Superdrug’s vitamin e hot cloth cleanser, and that’s always on offer

I think Supercool is exactly right when I think about the LE sets/TSVs I've bought in the past. Body cream is the thing I use the least - I've still got those huge tubes from yonks ago which I'm using up as hand cream. If it's hair products then I don't use conditioner and I give it all away to friends. I personally would love a hand wash hand cream set as I love the rock rose one but it won't sell so I'll just have to buy individually myself.

CC

Latest posts

Back