Liz Earle TSV 18/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You only have one face Claire and products go off x
Aint that the truth: one 250ml milky cleanser say Decleor lasts me well over 9 moths as its such good quality you hardly need any. A 100g Elemis Balm lasts me at least 6 moths usually more. Then theirs the efficacy if you store things for years its not the same. I have a Liz Earle superskin moisturiser I bought last winter I only use it when its really Cold and I need the comfort its not the same as when I bought it now its more of a lotion. I will not be buying any stuff until I need it. waste of money

You only have one face Claire and products go off x

I know..... that’s the reasonable voice talking...

Aint that the truth: one 250ml milky cleanser say Decleor lasts me well over 9 moths as its such good quality you hardly need any. A 100g Elemis Balm lasts me at least 6 moths usually more. Then theirs the efficacy if you store things for years its not the same. I have a Liz Earle superskin moisturiser I bought last winter I only use it when its really Cold and I need the comfort its not the same as when I bought it now its more of a lotion. I will not be buying any stuff until I need it. waste of money

That is very true...... I do go through a fair bit of C&P and toner but it’s the moisturiser I’m a bit too heavy on. I alternate with skin repair and superskin, so I’ve always got two tubs on the go. I really do have enough through to next summer now, so I will have to be good

Word of warning if people are thinking of buying TSVs to re-sell individually on Ebay. Liz Earle used to get snapped up the same day it was listed but so many people are doing this now that unless you're giving it away, the products are now hard to sell.

CC

I went for this in the end even though I ordered from LE recently! How greedy can you get? I like the Superskin and have also ordered the Serum which is a double and a good price from Q.Well it looks as though my Christmas hol. is in doubt so am having a bit of a spree!

Just seen Caroline on insta saying it’s nearly gone.
Hoping that they will have a couple of decent OTO sets
I really like that set of four body washes......

If you watched the presentations did they say when the advanced orders of the rich will be delivered.?
On the website it says “ will be delivered the week commencing”....full stop, no date! Even if you put it in your basket.
If you’ve received it how would you describe the smell!? It sounds like it could be a bit cloying.

If you watched the presentations did they say when the advanced orders of the rich will be delivered.?
On the website it says “ will be delivered the week commencing”....full stop, no date! Even if you put it in your basket.
If you’ve received it how would you describe the smell!? It sounds like it could be a bit cloying.
I think it's 30/11/20 , but don't quote me on that

Again I guess it comes down to what the majority want.
For Christmas, I want something more than the basic skincare products, so I’m very happy with this one. Just wish they did more sets of body products.
As this is their Christmas TSV (bit early, but there you go), why is it that one of the options is sold out so quick? I know that they have done an almost week 'pre-sale', but this negates people like my elderly Aunt (who loves Liz Earle products), from procuring what she wanted. Yes, I could have asked her etc etc... but lets just say she is a little (read a lot), feisty, stubborn (but very lovely) women, who does everything herself, thus she was disappointed when she couldn't get what she wanted. No, I understand the whole 'pre-sale' thing is to make 'stock go', but surely if this is the big Christmas TSV, either have more stock or don't put the item on 'pre-sale' so early!

As this is their Christmas TSV (bit early, but there you go), why is it that one of the options is sold out so quick? I know that they have done an almost week 'pre-sale', but this negates people like my elderly Aunt (who loves Liz Earle products), from procuring what she wanted. Yes, I could have asked her etc etc... but lets just say she is a little (read a lot), feisty, stubborn (but very lovely) women, who does everything herself, thus she was disappointed when she couldn't get what she wanted. No, I understand the whole 'pre-sale' thing is to make 'stock go', but surely if this is the big Christmas TSV, either have more stock or don't put the item on 'pre-sale' so early!

gel was on advanced orders from the get go when it went live & TBH they thought they had enough because its slightly dearer as an xmas tsv than usual

I went for this too but decided to use their 3EZ code thinking it was interest-free but according to the despatch information they’ve just sent me it’s not.....

£21.95 payment in process 19th October 2020 (Initial instalment inc P&P)
£18.00 19th November 2020
£17.99 19th December 2020
Total £57.94

The TSV price was £53.96 plus £3.95 postage = £57.91

Yes I’ve only been overcharged by 3p but not the point since they advertised the 3 easy pay offer as interest free.....😡

Latest posts

Back