Liz Earle TSV 18/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It saddens me that a brand known for relatively affordable, effective products is now heading for oblivion with the ghastly reformulations.
Not one alteration has been about improving quality and efficacy... all the changes are about removing expensive ingredients and substituting cheaper ones. The bosses think we are idiots. I have the feeling they will prove to be the idiots in the end.

Liz Earle Botanical Scents of Winter 4 Piece Gift Collection
Item Number: 245770
QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £3.95

Something smells great, wait, it's you! Or at least, it will be once you get your hands on this beautiful Liz Earle collection. With three formulas all boasting the new Orange Flower fragrance, plus your choice of Botanical Essence, you'll be a scent-sation in no time. Did we mention it includes a newly scented version of the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser? Better get in quick!

• Delivered to UK mainland only

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle Botanical Scents of Winter Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £116, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £56.06.

Hello newness - the reason you'll love this set is simple, it's the same products you know and love, but with a brand-new fragrance. Orange Flower blends sweet orange and lavender to create an aromatic, cocooning scent that's perfect for this time of year.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Choose your fragrance - created from the highest quality botanical extracts by leading perfumers, this is your chance to discover your own signature scent. Whether you prefer delicate florals or love something a little dark and sultry, you’re sure to find a new favourite in the Botanical Essences range.

Great gifting - if you've got a Liz Earle fan on your list this year, you can't go wrong with this set. Not only does it include great, effective formulas for the face and body, but they'll receive their favourite perfume too. It's sure to be a winner when they open their Christmas presents.

Fragrance options:
No. 1:

• Top notes: bitter orange, Amalfi lemon, cardamom
  • Heart: lavender, coriander, geranium
  • Base notes: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver

No. 9:

• Top notes: blackcurrant bud, bergamot, ginger
  • Heart: patchouli, osmanthus, damask rose
  • Base notes: vetiver, vanilla, oakmoss absolute

No. 15:

• Top notes: bergamot, cinnamon
  • Heart: cedarwood, Damask rose, cypriol
  • Base notes: Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean, amber

No. 20:

• Top notes: pink pepper, bergamot, rosewater, mandarin
  • Heart: Damask rose, carrot, jasmine samba
  • Base notes: amyris, sandalwood, vanilla bean

No. 100:

• Top notes: mandarin, clove, freesia
  • Heart: ylang-ylang, rose-scented geranium, gardenia
  • Base notes: vetiver, cypress, sandalwood

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in Orange Flower (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Infused with the aromatic scent of Orange Flower
  • 1 x NEW Botanical Body Cream in Orange Flower (200ml) - this fast-absorbing and hydrating body cream helps the skin to stay feeling soft, smooth and moisturised throughout the day. Enriched with sweet orange and lavender essential oils
  • 1 x NEW Hand & Body Cleansing Bar in Orange Flower (100g) - a gentle, creamy cleansing bar that works to leave your skin feeling soft and clean by deeply moisturising. Infused with the scent of sweet orange and lavender essentials oils and blended with shea butter plus mango seed and borage seed oils
  • 1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - made from the highest quality botanicals by leading perfumers, to produce a fine fragrance that offers an exceptional sensorial experience
  • 2 x Pure Cotton Cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x gift box - ready to be presented as a thoughtful festive treat

Ali Young has said twice already this is the last LE TSV of the year.
I have a feeling Caroline has said there‘s another LE TSV in December or I’m I incorrect?

Not a perfume fan anyway, so definitely wouldn’t be looking to buy this….
But it just looks a bit… underwhelming..
The new packaging looks very cheap, I would be embarrassed to give that as a gift

I have a feeling Caroline has said there‘s another LE TSV in December or I’m I incorrect?
You are correct

Liz Earle Botanical Scents of Winter 4 Piece Gift Collection
Item Number: 245770
QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £3.95

Something smells great, wait, it's you! Or at least, it will be once you get your hands on this beautiful Liz Earle collection. With three formulas all boasting the new Orange Flower fragrance, plus your choice of Botanical Essence, you'll be a scent-sation in no time. Did we mention it includes a newly scented version of the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser? Better get in quick!

• Delivered to UK mainland only

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle Botanical Scents of Winter Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £116, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £56.06.

Hello newness - the reason you'll love this set is simple, it's the same products you know and love, but with a brand-new fragrance. Orange Flower blends sweet orange and lavender to create an aromatic, cocooning scent that's perfect for this time of year.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Choose your fragrance - created from the highest quality botanical extracts by leading perfumers, this is your chance to discover your own signature scent. Whether you prefer delicate florals or love something a little dark and sultry, you’re sure to find a new favourite in the Botanical Essences range.

Great gifting - if you've got a Liz Earle fan on your list this year, you can't go wrong with this set. Not only does it include great, effective formulas for the face and body, but they'll receive their favourite perfume too. It's sure to be a winner when they open their Christmas presents.

Fragrance options:
No. 1:

• Top notes: bitter orange, Amalfi lemon, cardamom
  • Heart: lavender, coriander, geranium
  • Base notes: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver

No. 9:

• Top notes: blackcurrant bud, bergamot, ginger
  • Heart: patchouli, osmanthus, damask rose
  • Base notes: vetiver, vanilla, oakmoss absolute

No. 15:

• Top notes: bergamot, cinnamon
  • Heart: cedarwood, Damask rose, cypriol
  • Base notes: Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean, amber

No. 20:

• Top notes: pink pepper, bergamot, rosewater, mandarin
  • Heart: Damask rose, carrot, jasmine samba
  • Base notes: amyris, sandalwood, vanilla bean

No. 100:

• Top notes: mandarin, clove, freesia
  • Heart: ylang-ylang, rose-scented geranium, gardenia
  • Base notes: vetiver, cypress, sandalwood

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in Orange Flower (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Infused with the aromatic scent of Orange Flower
  • 1 x NEW Botanical Body Cream in Orange Flower (200ml) - this fast-absorbing and hydrating body cream helps the skin to stay feeling soft, smooth and moisturised throughout the day. Enriched with sweet orange and lavender essential oils
  • 1 x NEW Hand & Body Cleansing Bar in Orange Flower (100g) - a gentle, creamy cleansing bar that works to leave your skin feeling soft and clean by deeply moisturising. Infused with the scent of sweet orange and lavender essentials oils and blended with shea butter plus mango seed and borage seed oils
  • 1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - made from the highest quality botanicals by leading perfumers, to produce a fine fragrance that offers an exceptional sensorial experience
  • 2 x Pure Cotton Cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x gift box - ready to be presented as a thoughtful festive treat

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Botanical Body Cream:

• Dispense onto palm
  • Massage all over your body
  • Can be used daily
Hand & Body Cleansing Bar:

• Gently massage onto damp skin using warm water and rinse well
Botanical Essence:

• Spritz generously all over or let the fragrant mist envelop you
  • Top tip: apply to pulse points such as wrists and behind the ears to release the scent over time
  • Liz Earle Botanical Essences can be worn alone or layered together to create your own unique fragrance, due to them sharing many of the same notes
Pure Cotton Cloths:

• Rinse the cloth under warm water and gently wring it out
  • Wipe away all traces of your chosen cleanser or mask from your skin, using circular massage movements to help lift away impurities and make-up
  • Rinse cloth thoroughly after every use and allow the cloth to air dry naturally
  • Machine washable at 30C - wash after every few uses to help keep cloth fresh and clean

Do you know if there will be another tsv before Christmas

It saddens me that a brand known for relatively affordable, effective products is now heading for oblivion with the ghastly reformulations.
Not one alteration has been about improving quality and efficacy... all the changes are about removing expensive ingredients and substituting cheaper ones. The bosses think we are idiots. I have the feeling they will prove to be the idiots in the end.
I won’t buy any TSV now with the skin repair or tonic in it .

2 of the staples from the original range ruined! ☹️

In the midnight hour repeat, Ali something about there not being another “Liz Earle FRAGRANCE TSV” before the end of the year (which is kind of meaningless!)

She later clearly stated there is a December Liz Earle TSV (it just wont contain fragrance)...

As I added in another Liz Earle thread about tonic video, Caroline announced that the company is aware that there are customers who aren’t happy with the “sensorial changes” to the IBST and they’re working on a solution.

She just raved about the skin repair new formulas, implying there is no intention to alter back.

I thought people on here had said eyebright and cleanse and polish have both changed formulation - is that correct?

As I added in another Liz Earle thread about tonic video, Caroline announced that the company is aware that there are customers who aren’t happy with the “sensorial changes” to the IBST and they’re working on a solution.

She just raved about the skin repair new formulas, implying there is no intention to alter back.

I thought people on here had said eyebright and cleanse and polish have both changed formulation - is that correct?
I believe Eyebright has changed yes (I don't know how though, I don't use it). I'm not sure about C&P but I've still got the Neroli version from the Christmas 2019 TSV in stock and that seems fine. In fact, IMO it has a really nice texture which is better than any version since they removed almond milk from the ingredients years ago, but obviously that was two years ago so chances are it probably has changed since then.

Does anyone know what they've done to Eyebright? I use that as I have problems with my eye (post head injury). It works better than anything the doctors or opticians have prescribed.

I did use it a few times a day depending how bad things were, but thankfully now only a few times a week.

This is really not great news. Bother. How on earth do I go looking for something that works? Bother bother bother. Grrrrrr

I have zero interest in Liz Earle products, but I’ve just put telly on and I do like Alison’s blouse. For me. As well.

Edit: just looked up and seen Caroline waving something around; went back a few seconds to find out it was the Christmas tissue paper.
For a moment I thought they’d moved into tea towels.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what they've done to Eyebright? I use that as I have problems with my eye (post head injury). It works better than anything the doctors or opticians have prescribed.

I did use it a few times a day depending how bad things were, but thankfully now only a few times a week.

This is really not great news. Bother. How on earth do I go looking for something that works? Bother bother bother. Grrrrrr
I used to be a huge fan of Eyebright - using it every morning to refresh my eyes before getting out of bed. I now use Morrisons multi-action eyebath for dry & irritated eyes and it's just as refreshing and so much cheaper!

I believe Eyebright has changed yes (I don't know how though, I don't use it). I'm not sure about C&P but I've still got the Neroli version from the Christmas 2019 TSV in stock and that seems fine. In fact, IMO it has a really nice texture which is better than any version since they removed almond milk from the ingredients years ago, but obviously that was two years ago so chances are it probably has changed since then.
Thank you!

I already enough eyebright and C&P when they changed the tonic and moisturiser so I haven’t bought anything from then since then (except a bargain £5 men’s body wash for my bro!)...

However I’m fairly sure I’d read here that eyebright had changed..

Wasn’t sure about C&P bc they have so many “limited editions” nowadays not sure about the plain original which I did love at first but which I now find too pricey unless in a TSV.
Glad you’re enjoying your Neroli one ;)

Afraid no idea what they’ve done but I think people said it now stings and is foamy?!

Gutted like you as I have a dry eye condition and hay-ever and allergies, and use it from fridge most days....

I’m sorry about your eye problems :(

I did read on here a while back - forget who posted it - that Optrex eye wash is a good substitute? Reasonably priced too...

I have bought a 100ml bottle to try when finished current eyebright...

Latest posts

Back