Liz Earle TSV 18/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think this is a strange tsv really. Original c and p and new version tonic which they want to change for a third time due to customer complaints but while we still have the crap version please buy it, and then the newly formulation c and p rose and lavender ( which by the way you have to sit on to get the stuff out of the tube ) paired with last February's old Version of rose and lavender tonic which is at least 12 month old stock from manufacture. Then pair that with the dreadful new formulation of skin repair and eyebright that now drips down the bottle I am very underwhelmed. So basically all this collection has going for it is a pink cloth and a paper box.

This all comes from someone that until 18 months ago used only liz earle. How sad I feel this way.

Please rest assured that the naturally active ingredients in Cleanse & Polish™ Rose & Lavender (those responsible for driving product performance and efficacy) are unchanged and included at the same levels as before. We have however, taken the opportunity to update the fragrance of this.

It’s not bad for a basic top up set. If you can use it….
But as it’s got the skin repair, eyebright, and toner that have all been fiddled with, I can’t…
Some original packaging/products? on Brand Alley
? because I don’t use any of it, so I don’t know the full ins and outs…

Some original packaging/products? on Brand Alley
? because I don’t use any of it, so I don’t know the full ins and outs…
I'll have a look thanks

OOh, thanks.

I think the 'Sensorial experience' means change it a little to stop us moaning, but it will remain a cheapened formula. Probably stop the 'foaming' & little else.
I’m still not buying it.
Ive been moving away from LE since they changed the skin repair, but the toner just hastened my departure. Really sad as they were such a good brand.

on another note…. Their monthly website odder is really good if you like that no.15 smell… its almost one of the TSVs with bath products..

And… they are giving you gifts when you buy… I put in two of the monthly sets, and got cleanse and polish, the night concentrate and a bottle of perfume…

I think you always have to factor in the p&p when buying. The other day a TSV was £76.95. Knuckles said ‘it’s just over £76’ No, it’s £77, and when you added in p&p, it was over £80!
It’s like their old “£76 and change” - another silly and misleading way of expressing it they used to use. I also hate “under £30” when the price is £29.99 or £29.98. Technically correct but that’s still thirty quid as far as I’m concerned.

I take the word sensorial as smell. So will still foam but smell like it used tot

I take the word sensorial as smell. So will still foam but smell like it used to.
Oh I see..😃

I’m still not buying it.
Ive been moving away from LE since they changed the skin repair, but the toner just hastened my departure. Really sad as they were such a good brand.

on another note…. Their monthly website odder is really good if you like that no.15 smell… its almost one of the TSVs with bath products..

And… they are giving you gifts when you buy… I put in two of the monthly sets, and got cleanse and polish, the night concentrate and a bottle of perfume…
What a great bargain! Do post a picture when it arrives. So 2x daily routine trio 2x bourbon vanilla trio, then patchouli and vetiver c and p and fragrance in 100 and rollerball concentrate wow

Please rest assured that the naturally active ingredients in Cleanse & Polish™ Rose & Lavender (those responsible for driving product performance and efficacy) are unchanged and included at the same levels as before. We have however, taken the opportunity to update the fragrance of this.
But the Cleanse & Polish with fragrance is not as thick as the original C & P, this has been confirmed on here before. For that reason only - as I love the different fragrances - I stick with the original.

What a great bargain! Do post a picture when it arrives. So 2x daily routine trio 2x bourbon vanilla trio, then patchouli and vetiver c and p and fragrance in 100 and rollerball concentrate wow
I didn’t buy it… I just wanted to see what I would get 😂
I don’t like the bourbon vanilla, smells awful to me, and don't Like the new toner, so not such a great bargain for me.
I wouldn’t use the perfume either, but if you do,like all those bits it’s a very good deal

Latest posts

Back