Liz Earle TSV 19/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish they would do a body tsv.
I love their body washes, and the body cream. Would be really nice to have a set, I would buy a couple!

Perhaps a body wash, hand-wash and body lotion, usual c&p, toner, skin repair etc. Just a week before the elemis one, am trying to resist both as dont need them,

I guess I am in for this set, (if it has C & P) I am nearly out of Cleanse and Polish. When the hospital killed off my thyroid gland, my face (only my face) started peeling so badly it got raw and was really sore. Went to the docs many times and everything she gave me made it worse. So, I bought the C & P, tonic and skin repair and within a week I was looking much better, I had less of the Frankenstein look. Now my skin is fine, am on thyroid pills and am a bit scared to change from C & P.

I’ve enough C+P to sink a ship. I know it’s their flagship product but I’d like to see something different this time.

I got one of the deals on the Liz Earle website a few weeks ago so I’m stocked up.

Unless this one calls to me I’m giving it a miss.

Liz Earle 4 Piece Botanically Powered Sincare Collection TSV 19/07/20 (going on Pre-Sale)

200ml Cleanse & Polish
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml New Skin Repair Moisturiser
15ml Botanical Drops

Attachments

• Liz Earle TSV.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 264
I realise that they don't have a massive range of products to choose from, but I've got to say, even by LE standards, that is one hell of a boring TSV and it doesn't interest me one little bit.

You beat me to it. Doesn’t help that they’ve only included four items. It’s only the Botanical Drops that I have not got or tried but I am not particularly interested in that either. Even with their fairly limited range, they could have mixed it up a bit more.

You beat me to it. Doesn’t help that they’ve only included four items. It’s only the Botanical Drops that I have not got or tried but I am not particularly interested in that either. Even with their fairly limited range, they could have mixed it up a bit more.
Totally agree Andi, especially when you consider that the new Skin Repair and the Botanical Drops don't seem to getting exactly glowing reviews either. I'm very disappointed in this collection to be honest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back