Liz Earle TSV 19/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There’s a superskin kit with a small serum and the oil concentrate on special price. I know they are small sizes, but a little goes a long way, and the price is good.

Spotted a few comments on QVC Facebook about people having hard times financially and QVC not giving easy pay on the past few beauty TSVs.
Yes folk are having hard times our business was closed not taking a penny March - mid June so not able to pay us wages until just recently. Just can’t understand this need to be buying loads of the beauty TSV’s. Maybe just perhaps because this set includes X item that is the price of the whole set. And to do so to stock a cupboard with this stuff means having to get into loads of easy pays, it’s really sad.

Yes folk are having hard times our business was closed not taking a penny March - mid June so not able to pay us wages until just recently. Just can’t understand this need to be buying loads of the beauty TSV’s. Maybe just perhaps because this set includes X item that is the price of the whole set. And to do so to stock a cupboard with this stuff means having to get into loads of easy pays, it’s really sad.
I absolutely agree with you...I get through 3 pots of good moisturiser a year 50ml pots and maybe 2 Decleor oils and 1 balm maybe 2.. and cleansers 2 /3 a year. I see no need to have 70 items of stuff cluttering up my house its irritating!

You’re spending the same whether there’s easypay or not. I don’t understand the people who say that they can’t afford something if there’s no easypay, As others have said if I was struggling I wouldn’t be looking at buying a TSV.

I have not used easy pay in no idea how long but agree first pay came out and by the second I just wanted the whole thing paid off.

A number of people saying the facial oil is not for people with sensitive skin this is on the Liz Earle site itself. One person on Facebook got their TSV early used once and their face has broken out so sending it back.

I get the most breakouts from Elemis not as bad as I used to though but its for very dry skin not for younger people unless your skin is naturally parched...the ingredients list is always as long as the Bible to read!

Latest posts

Back