Liz Earle TSV 19/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No more liz earle for me just now, I could open a shop. I only like the No 1 perfume but I can live without it.

CC

No more liz earle for me just now, I could open a shop. I only like the No 1 perfume but I can live without it.

CC

Hooray! I'm dying to try the no 1. I love citrussy fresh French type smells, but what puts me off is the dry down is described as 'warm' - I recall patchouli/sandalwood being mentioned. Can you give me your thoughts on the perfume?

Liz Earle TSV:- 19/12/18

The last Liz Earle TSV of 2018 will be on Wednesday 19 December 2018 and it is the fragrance TSV:

The Botanical Scent & Skincare Gift
Wednesday 19th December

Get ready for the final Today’s Special Value of 2018, as we introduce a sensorial four-piece to cleanse and hydrate your skin, while uplifting your spirits with a choice of exquisite fine fragrance. Choose your favourite Botanical Essence™ Eau de Parfum (all over 87% naturally derived) and discover one of our best-loved Cleanse & Polish™ Limited Editions, as always, alongside our trusted daily routine – all for an unbelievable price.

Tune in
Join our Brand Ambassador, Caroline Archer for the midnight launch on Wednesday 19th December as she runs through the full line up, live on QVC. Shows continue throughout the day at 1pm, 4pm and 10pm.

Or, if you just can’t wait that long, keep an eye out for the pre-sale on qvc.com coming soon…

Hooray! I'm dying to try the no 1. I love citrussy fresh French type smells, but what puts me off is the dry down is described as 'warm' - I recall patchouli/sandalwood being mentioned. Can you give me your thoughts on the perfume?

I've only tried it as a free sample that I got in a set with the others but it's a bit like cut grass and orangey/lemony to my nose. i like it because it's light and not "headachy" . I don't remember any patchouli and I would recognise that as I wore it constantly in my youth.

CC

The last Liz Earle TSV of 2018 will be on Wednesday 19 December 2018 and it is the fragrance TSV:

The Botanical Scent & Skincare Gift
Wednesday 19th December

Get ready for the final Today’s Special Value of 2018, as we introduce a sensorial four-piece to cleanse and hydrate your skin, while uplifting your spirits with a choice of exquisite fine fragrance. Choose your favourite Botanical Essence™ Eau de Parfum (all over 87% naturally derived) and discover one of our best-loved Cleanse & Polish™ Limited Editions, as always, alongside our trusted daily routine – all for an unbelievable price.

Tune in
Join our Brand Ambassador, Caroline Archer for the midnight launch on Wednesday 19th December as she runs through the full line up, live on QVC. Shows continue throughout the day at 1pm, 4pm and 10pm.

Or, if you just can’t wait that long, keep an eye out for the pre-sale on qvc.com coming soon…

Said I wasn't going for this but I might. The C&P flies out on ebay and I got a big chunk of the cost of the last TSV back by selling the two tubes and two pumps which made the products I kept really great value (I bought both sets). I do fancy the perfume but do I need it??

CC

Screenshot_20181209-123235_Gallery.jpg
Available from Monday 17th

I tried the perfume last week in Boots although have had in the past and it is my type of scent.Do I need the rest? Not really & don’t use that moisturiser already gave the last one away.Will probably be on it’s way to me though on the 17th.

I tried the perfume last week in Boots although have had in the past and it is my type of scent.Do I need the rest? Not really & don’t use that moisturiser already gave the last one away.Will probably be on it’s way to me though on the 17th.

I got a bottle of LE perfume in a TSV a while back and it's still in the cellophane because I wanted to try it in a shop, then if I didn't like it I would maybe sell it (well, it's not as if I am short of perfumes!). I never go near a LE shop, though, and my Boots has a fairly big perfume display but not the LE ones. It's the one in the purple coloured box - No.9? Can anyone compare it to another perfume I might know?

I got a bottle of LE perfume in a TSV a while back and it's still in the cellophane because I wanted to try it in a shop, then if I didn't like it I would maybe sell it (well, it's not as if I am short of perfumes!). I never go near a LE shop, though, and my Boots has a fairly big perfume display but not the LE ones. It's the one in the purple coloured box - No.9? Can anyone compare it to another perfume I might know?

I decided to take the plunge and buy No 9 with an earlier TSV and love it - to me, it smells like a less sweet MB Rosa Absolute, lovely and blackcurranty w, green leaves and it has decent staying power too. I've tried all the other LE perfumes and just don't like any of them on me, but I'd buy this one again.

I decided to take the plunge and buy No 9 with an earlier TSV and love it - to me, it smells like a less sweet MB Rosa Absolute, lovely and blackcurranty w, green leaves and it has decent staying power too. I've tried all the other LE perfumes and just don't like any of them on me, but I'd buy this one again.

Oh brilliant. I think that's a keeper then. Thank you very much.

Oh brilliant. I think that's a keeper then. Thank you very much.

I wasn't so keen, but I don't want to post my thoughts if they spoil it for you. (filter speak for 'pee on your chips') I have 'filtered' my thoughts below.

I think it will probably last (silage?)
I believe it's a marmite fragrance (reviews)
It's certainly a 'grown up' fragrance.
It contains blackcurrant & ginger which I'm not keen on, but it could be nice on a sophisticated man (i recall Mr b smelled nice.) The ginger really came through on him, as do all warm smells as he's hot blooded.

More of a wintery/evening smell
I dislike the purple packaging(personal as I dislike purple)
My Mom wasn't keen. She has good taste
I think if you like Shay & Blue type stuff, you'll like it
Unusual, a chypre
It was launced after the big sell to Wallgreens.

Hope that helps, but it sounds like you're decided. It's exhausting being so one sided in my 'review'. I feel like a 'beauty flogger'.

I went into Boots this morning to smell.them all. I didn't like No9 at all but the sales assistant said it is a very marmite fragrance and people.have a very definite first reaction to it. I liked No 1 and 15 but loved 100, so I am hoping that will be one of the options.

I wasn't so keen, but I don't want to post my thoughts if they spoil it for you. (filter speak for 'pee on your chips') I have 'filtered' my thoughts below.

I think it will probably last (silage?)
I believe it's a marmite fragrance (reviews)
It's certainly a 'grown up' fragrance.
It contains blackcurrant & ginger which I'm not keen on, but it could be nice on a sophisticated man (i recall Mr b smelled nice.) The ginger really came through on him, as do all warm smells as he's hot blooded.

More of a wintery/evening smell
I dislike the purple packaging(personal as I dislike purple)
My Mom wasn't keen. She has good taste
I think if you like Shay & Blue type stuff, you'll like it
Unusual, a chypre
It was launced after the big sell to Wallgreens.

Hope that helps, but it sounds like you're decided. It's exhausting being so one sided in my 'review'. I feel like a 'beauty flogger'.

I went into Boots this morning to smell.them all. I didn't like No9 at all but the sales assistant said it is a very marmite fragrance and people.have a very definite first reaction to it. I liked No 1 and 15 but loved 100, so I am hoping that will be one of the options.

Thanks, Ladies. All views are very welcome, not just complimentary ones. I liked Tarketta's description but I think I need to smell it in a shop for myself before I open the bottle I have. I'll report back.

Thanks, Ladies. All views are very welcome, not just complimentary ones. I liked Tarketta's description but I think I need to smell it in a shop for myself before I open the bottle I have. I'll report back.

I think if you like the Shay & Blue's, you'll like it. T's description is good, I just wish it was more green leaves & rain, & less ginger & Blackcurrant. To me it smells 'dirty' (sorry) It's definitely marmite.
Some would really hate it....I like light florals & citrus & nothing headachey, so maybe that's why I'm not keen.

Meanwhile,I'd love some thoughts on number 1 as I'm thinking of getting that one. Does it last?

Meanwhile,I'd love some thoughts on number 1 as I'm thinking of getting that one. Does it last?

That is the one I will probably go for although if I can get into Boots will have a sniff at the rest now I know they will be available.I like fresh,citrus scents & this is how I would describe No.1. along the lines of Clarins Eau Dynamisante.I hate anything I would call musk, greatest hate of all time was Georgia Beverley Hills years ago & Dior Poison.Can’t go for Elemis Frangipani either.Happy sniffing!

Thank you.....I like Clarins l'eau. Is the no1 very similar as I already have the Clarins?
My perfume tastes are every similar to yours.

With regard to your other choices I think the only ones you'd consider are 100 & 20. 100 is very floral, almost blousey. 20 is actually nice. It's described as a floriental & is fresh & pretty, but there are better fragrances out there, albeit not with skincare included.

Latest posts

Back