Liz Earle TSV - 20/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Tabatha. Really don't think I need to add to my stash but it's always worth checking out the value.....:wink:

I think it is there anniversary for cosmetics. I am sure they mentioned it last time she was on. Maybe a cosmetics tsv?

I think it is there anniversary for cosmetics. I am sure they mentioned it last time she was on. Maybe a cosmetics tsv?

That would make a nice change although I don't like the Skin Tint. Wish we could go back to TSVs of old when they included full sizes of the basics instead of like today when they are bulked out with 15ml tubes of this and that. Of course they are good for newbies to the range but it's time to reward long-term fans (been one since Liz's first appearance) with the big tubes, pots and bottles of the items we've come to love. A bag rather than a gift box would be great too....:wink:

liz earle is one of the better ranges its all very good quality. oddly the only thing I don't like at all is the hero products spit and polish and the regular moisturiser. everything else is spot on

Caroline puts me off watching LE hours, her clipped way of speaking sounds too automated.
I like some of the products but can't bear the smell of skin repair moisturiser.
That strange sour smell that it dries down to on me is very offputting. What ever the culprit ingredient is I don't know, but I was in Space NK recently and tried the Zelens cream

on the back of my hand, lovely texture, a bit like pcmc, but it had that awful smell like skin repair on me.

I'm hoping for a full size superskin, am sure it was in the last couple of May tsvs, a full size IBST would be good but cant see that happening. Why cant they do a make up tsv as well? I would give that a go but am not convinced the make up is that good x

I am definitely buying. I love all the skincre items and it's a great opportunity to try the make up. :heart:

I wish they had the skin tonic in the spritzer bottle more often, i find i use much less that way and its great for the so called summer months :taphead:. Im guessing this Tsv is gonna be over £40 probably nearer £50, im sure they will put it on easy pay to temp us more thou.

Latest posts

Back