Liz Earle TSV 20/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find it highly unsuitable to be making constant references to. "Gifting" when Liz Earle tries to present itself as an ethereal English rose product. The phrase is grating anyway, I wish qvc presenters would remember they are not in the USA, and nor are we!

I noticed when I was in M&S the other day that they have signs up "Gifting" in the Christmas section so I think this new verb is here to stay.

Just had to post, i received my Liz Earle candle today, and even in the cardboard box i could smell it. Then when you open
it its in a lovely liz earle blue coloured box and then the candle inside. Its in liz's famous colour and its all glass and the
smell is so lovely.I've had loads of yankee, and other mainstream candles, but this is so so lovely, i had to share it with
you all. Yes it is expensive, £36.95 including post and package, but its my treat to myself and its going in my bedroom.
And the glass container can be used after to keep things in. A happy customer, oh oh the smell lovely :up: Just noticed a
lot of lovely in this message he he

Just had to post, i received my Liz Earle candle today, and even in the cardboard box i could smell it. Then when you open
it its in a lovely liz earle blue coloured box and then the candle inside. Its in liz's famous colour and its all glass and the
smell is so lovely.I've had loads of yankee, and other mainstream candles, but this is so so lovely, i had to share it with
you all. Yes it is expensive, £36.95 including post and package, but its my treat to myself and its going in my bedroom.
And the glass container can be used after to keep things in. A happy customer, oh oh the smell lovely :up: Just noticed a
lot of lovely in this message he he

I agree SB, really nice isn't it?
Although I ordered from LE direct so it only cost me £35.75. £32.00 for the candle and £3.75 P&P, QVC wanted £4.95 for delivery.
And if I had wanted two of them, the postage would still only be £3.75, QVC would have wanted £7.45, and they wonder why their sales are down. Ridiculous.

I agree SB, really nice isn't it?
Although I ordered from LE direct so it only cost me £35.75. £32.00 for the candle and £3.75 P&P, QVC wanted £4.95 for delivery.
And if I had wanted two of them, the postage would still only be £3.75, QVC would have wanted £7.45, and they wonder why their sales are down. Ridiculous.

Darn i thought it was only available on Q and just got carried away. I have ordered from her own website, and
should have taken the time and looked it up. Silly me. And i agree about the p and p, how ridiculous is QVC
charges, if i'd bought two. Oh and i missed the free gift :envy:

Hope everyone has received their TSV and are happy with it. I am still waiting for mine checked on email to track and it said 21/10/12 order generated,why is taking so long.

Free p & p

Darn i thought it was only available on Q and just got carried away. I have ordered from her own website, and
should have taken the time and looked it up. Silly me. And i agree about the p and p, how ridiculous is QVC
charges, if i'd bought two. Oh and i missed the free gift :envy:

I know it's a bit late for some but Liz Earle is offering free p & p on anything i think, ordered direct from themselves until next wednesday 31/10/12. I fancy the new perfume for Xmas, didnt like her first offering but like this one,

I got the LE breast cancer set and I have to say the sample of the No 15 fragrance is really quite nice, not sure I'd buy it at the full price but that's mainly because so many perfumes result in a migraine. I'll probably just use up the sample spray. This reminds me of something from my past, I can't put my finger on it or even whether it's like something I wore in my 20s or was worn my someone I knew years ago. I'll post if it eventually comes to mind.

Jude xx

I know it's a bit late for some but Liz Earle is offering free p & p on anything i think, ordered direct from themselves until next wednesday 31/10/12. I fancy the new perfume for Xmas, didnt like her first offering but like this one,

Still waiting and waiting for my TSV. Maybe it takes longer to get to Northern Ireland,, hope it comes tomorrow before i go to work.
Yes i'm going to use the offer next week when i get paid . Cant wait :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Funny enough the perfume reminds me of something i wore years ago not sure if it Opium or something similar. My tsv arrived tuesday and am chuffed with it but thought the bag would be a bit bigger than it is, still love it though
xx

Still no TSV here in Lancashire.I thought I might be in with a chance not far from Liverpool.May be tomorrow sparklybarbs

I got mine today (the courier tried to deliver when I was at work yesterday) and, once again, I am delighted. Every time I get the Liz Earle TSV, I remember why I love the brand. I think I will use up all the other brands that are kicking around and go back to Liz, taking advantage of the TSVs, which are generally good value, and the offers on her own site.

My set from BCC night arrived yesterday & I love the new perfume too,much nicer than the original one & I'm another one who thinks it smells familiar :thinking:

If I hadn't ordered the tsv (still waiting for it to be delivered) I would definitely order from her website as free p&p extends to us in the Rep of Ireland so really good value.
She's also offering a free,full size,Botanical Body Cream when ordering the Skin Essentials set.

After my experience ordering from the LE website today, (its in the drop), I am really glad I bypassed this TSV. I was going to buy my essentials from QVC as some of it is on easypay. Thank goodness I didn't as I got Christmas free gift, another really big free gift and free p & P. You can't beat that.

The only advantage for me buying from QVC is if they are offering Easy Pay. But if I can manage to pay outright, thats much better anyway as i lose track of the Easy Pays. Its more sensible to pay in one go, if possible.

Latest posts

Back