Liz Earle TSV 20/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did mention on another thread it is very good of SCW to give us all the item numbers,so why the hell can't Q put an image on the web,it makes no difference if we can't order the item anyway.
Lynn

I did mention on another thread it is very good of SCW to give us all the item numbers,so why the hell can't Q put an image on the web,it makes no difference if we can't order the item anyway.
Lynn

its because they are not meant to be found so early and also dont want people buying before it is released at the TSV price and also most likely not to have an image yet as they dont normally take pictures of images till the week before

Lynn

They load the item onto the website but it doesn't go live till nearer the time it will be aired so whilst they often have the image they don't upload the images until nearer air time too.

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/01/201501.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/01/201501.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/01/201501.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/01/201501.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/01/201501.005

200ml Cleanse & Polish Tube
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
15ml Superskin Moisturiser
2ml Superskin Concentrate
50ml Superskin Body Cream
200ml Botanical Shine Shampoo
200ml Botanical Shine Conditioner
50ml Hand Repair
5g Superbalm

Oooh Err! This is the first LE TSV I have been inerested in for a long time. It has all the things I use and buy regularly. I wonder how much it will be.

It could well be a TSV purchase for the Akimbo household, I can't even remember the last TSV I bought, must have been years ago.

Jude xx

Oh good, it's not for me!!! I love the superskin body cream and hand repair and superbalm but have recently tried the ltd edition spit n polish with rose and lavender and love it. Ordered one in an essentials kit from LE direct and then ordered 3 more (just the C&P) in case it really is a ltd edition.

I like the look of this TSV but haven`t ordered any Liz Earle for yonks and converted to the No 7 hot cloth cleanser instead. Be interesting to see what price it is.

I was looking at the essentials kit from LE direct. It is €63.50 for the superskin option and they are offering free P & P to the ROI. Its tempting as I would like to try the limited edition C & P, but I might hold off until the TSV to see how much that will cost. Decisions decisions!

This contains the full size shampoo & conditioner, tried these and they left my hair like straw, they went back. Kits like this are only great if you use everything in them.

Don't get the opportunity to log on very often but glad I did today as the Liz Earle TSV is of interest. Thanks for sharing the details.

Was curious to know what this collection would cost if bought direct from Liz Earle. The total is £100. The breakdown is below:

200ml Cleanse & Polish Tube: £24.00
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic: £12.50
15ml Superskin Moisturiser: £13.25
2ml Superskin Concentrate: £5.75
50ml Superskin Body Cream: £13.00
200ml Botanical Shine Shampoo: £8.50
200ml Botanical Shine Conditioner: £8.50
50ml Hand Repair: £9.50
5g Superbalm: £5.00

Any thoughts on the likely price of the TSV? Thanks.

OOOh I was hoping for a sample size of the new perfume.Oh well I will still order...

Don't get the opportunity to log on very often but glad I did today as the Liz Earle TSV is of interest. Thanks for sharing the details.

Was curious to know what this collection would cost if bought direct from Liz Earle. The total is £100. The breakdown is below:

200ml Cleanse & Polish Tube: £24.00
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic: £12.50
15ml Superskin Moisturiser: £13.25
2ml Superskin Concentrate: £5.75
50ml Superskin Body Cream: £13.00
200ml Botanical Shine Shampoo: £8.50
200ml Botanical Shine Conditioner: £8.50
50ml Hand Repair: £9.50
5g Superbalm: £5.00

Any thoughts on the likely price of the TSV? Thanks.

Hi, i think it will be under £50, only a guess, but the Liz Earle tsvs are usually about half the price of what the items would cost individually from LE, or that is what we are normally told. I personally think it is a great set and love the white bag, I am glad the limited editon C&P is not included as i prefer the original, it smells better! but that is my opinion,

Rubyrat, if you want to try the new perfume, PM me your address and I'll gladly post to you the free sample of No. 15 which I received today from LE with my order. I had one spritz of it on my wrist but it is a spicy oriental and not for me. I'm more of a light, flowery perfume type! If you think you might like it you are welcome to it.

The TSV looks really good to me. Whenever I use LE shampoo I get comments on how shiny it makes my hair and I'll use everything in the TSV.

Latest posts

Back