Liz Earle TSV 20/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The LE TSV is now 4 weeks today. Apparently it will contain a new product along side Superskin Superskin moisturiser. John Lewis have just launched two exclusive LE Superskin products via it's website and the exclusivity runs out on or around June 9th so I'm thinking one of those new products might be included.

Anyway hello to anyone reading this I'm brand new, but have read this forum for years.

I'm Rich..☺

the new ones on JL are as follows

Liz Earle Superski Alt-Retinol Booster 15ml £35

Liz Earle Superski Alt-Retinol Skin Paste, 50ml £38

the new ones on JL are as follows

Liz Earle Superski Alt-Retinol Booster 15ml £35

Liz Earle Superski Alt-Retinol Skin Paste, 50ml £38
Those prices! Wow LE is getting expensive.

I’m really not sure about plant based retinol products, however I would like to be proved wrong 😑

I’m really not sure about plant based retinol products, however I would like to be proved wrong 😑.
Yes, me as well! Are you tempted with the tsv if one is included? I am. 😀

I’m really not sure about plant based retinol products, however I would like to be proved wrong 😑.
What are they supposed to do?!
Have to say I don’t think I will be buying this TSV. I have two unopened jars of superskin, plus one ive just started, so really don’t need anymore

The LE TSV is now 4 weeks today. Apparently it will contain a new product along side Superskin Superskin moisturiser. John Lewis have just launched two exclusive LE Superskin products via it's website and the exclusivity runs out on or around June 9th so I'm thinking one of those new products might be included.

Anyway hello to anyone reading this I'm brand new, but have read this forum for years.

I'm Rich..☺
Hi Rich - welcome!

Out of interest i know Liz sold her beauty brand to boots? Does Liz still have a say of what goes into the products or not? I hope I don't sound stupid but I thought I would ask. Thank you x

I bet we find some information or even a picture next week, pre orders from the 16th june apparently. John Lewis have 15% off the new products already for the bank hol weekend

Out of interest i know Liz sold her beauty brand to boots? Does Liz still have a say of what goes into the products or not? I hope I don't sound stupid but I thought I would ask. Thank you x
Liz isn't connected to the beauty brand anymore but her founding philosophy supposedly continues...just don't mention the new skin repairs...or superbalm..or nourishing botanical bodycream or the candles..or spot on, or lavender & basil..

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 494
Oh yea this looks brilliant I’m hoping it’s on easy pay as I’ve had a few Elemis deliveries this past week (ops) xxx

For some reason it doesn't appeal to me and I often purchase a couple of the Superskin tsvs, I was hoping for the other alt ret product and not the paste. I really don't need anymore c+p so think I will resist this. I have purchased a superskin moisturiser from Boots for £33 today as they have up to 30% off some LE, and got free delivery too,

Latest posts

Back