Liz Earle TSV 20/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why does Caroline not talk and explain about the skin paste a bit more? She never really said much about the Cica paste either.

I went ahead and ordered this, it arrived this morning and I’m sitting here in the new paste which feels fine. The bag is rather tiny but it will keep the set together, so I will keep and see what results I get.
I agree about the bag was expecting a shopper no use for going to the shops

I’ve ordered two sets looking forward to trying the pâste. I don’t use the cleans and polish will sell them on. But all the others I like x

I’ve ordered two sets looking forward to trying the pâste. I don’t use the cleans and polish will sell them on. But all the others I like x
Its glorious the rich creamy comforting mask is a dream to put on. Will see how it feels and how my skin looks in the morning. Better than the L'occitane serum which is watery. Gosh I want anather one

Its glorious the rich creamy comforting mask is a dream to put on. Will see how it feels and how my skin looks in the morning. Better than the L'occitane serum which is watery. Gosh I want anather one
You sold it to me Boffy! I have resisted all day, but really fancy giving this a try now although I said before I would give it a miss, too good an offer to miss out

OH My this stuff is is really really good.My skin feels like new. Very very plumped up. Very very hydrated. Smooth and gorgeous. Its like the superskin cream but a super charged version of moisturisation. If I did not have so much of a stash I would buy another kit. But I have the Devine stuff. Good clarity and smooth skin but not the basic lusciousness that this "paste" give. Will always have this as a pick me up in my kit. Beautiful.

You sold it to me Boffy! I have resisted all day, but really fancy giving this a try now although I said before I would give it a miss, too good an offer to miss out
Me too! I really wasn’t going to get this but it’s such a good price and a good excuse to try something new.

My tsv should be arriving today, have gone from not being interested in buying it to now not being able to wait for it to arrive 🙃, I see Feel Unique has got 20% off a lot of LE and Elemis stuff today, am tempted with the other Alt Ret product too 🤔

My tsv should be arriving today, have gone from not being interested in buying it to now not being able to wait for it to arrive 🙃, I see Feel Unique has got 20% off a lot of LE and Elemis stuff today, am tempted with the other Alt Ret product too 🤔
I was the same….. two pots of superskin moisturiser unopened, so wasn’t going to bother, but grabbed it at 10pm!

Is it just me, or am I just weird? :alien: but I really hate the sensation of water on my face. So any skincare product such as Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish, I avoid. All these foaming face washes you can get sound lovely until it gets down to having to try and splash them off, the water takes my breath away and gets up my nose (literally) and I always find it takes ages to get all the residue off, water drips down my neck,down the sleeves of my dressing gown, onto the floor etc etc. I also have an aversion to mucky cloths, can just about cope with a flannel lol! I know C&P doesn't involve actually splashing your face, and when I got a set many moons ago, I wasn't blown away by it, and the other stuff in the collection I didn't like because of the smell. I'm a fan of make up remover wipes, or cleanser on a pad...I feel more in control if that makes sense!

It makes perfect sense to me, merryone.

I use micellar water and cotton wool pads, or a facial micro fibre cloth, to remove make up and, as far as I know, I’ve got no congestion in my pores.

I posted a question about LED wands in The Drop, but no one has answered so can I ask here? My 67 year old skin has got acne again. Not had it since I was 35! I have bought an LED wand, has anyone had any luck with such treatments?

Latest posts

Back