Liz Earle TSV 21/5/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just tried the new range and so far OK.I will use as morning cleanser & toner with C&P to remove makeup & either IBST or Glow p.m.At the moment I am using the Superskin Oil & Superskin moisturiser overnight.Phew does that sound hardwork?! I have all these products so might as well use.I have obviously moved back to LE now from Elemis which seem to have had a price hike?My all time favourite is Elemis Overnight Matrix but the cost of that is now over £100!
Use the matrix twice a week and wait until Elemis do 30% off.

Just seen the products in boots, and the free gift with a £45 spend.
It’s a good deal because you get extra points and free delivery and the gift.
Not sure I’m going to bother yet, they will have 25% off at some stage, as will LE direct, and I have a few bits to use up.
They have also launched the skin repair hydrating serum at 20% off and that does sound interesting…. And far cheaper than Elemis oils
[/QUOTE
I prefer Liz Earle to Elemis. Specially since they bought out Superskin. Elemis even as a kit is not great VFM anymore. just came back from Boots they are doing anather special offer on Liz Earle tomorrow. They are launching the new night cream: 20% off and free gifts with purchase.
Been to Boots this morning and got one or two things and got the free gift. I also ended up with nearly £14 extra points.

Latest posts

Back