Liz Earle TSV 21/5/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV just arrived
And look at this….
IMG_3463.jpeg

So I’ve tried the TSV and so far I’m not impressed.
The cleanser doesnt go that oily, and it feels like it’s being dragged across my face. Also, there’s a warning to avoid the eyes. Which isn’t really helpful for a cleanser.
The toner doesn’t feel as nice as the original. And I’m finding my skin feels very flaky.
The moisturiser has a very peculiar fragrance and the colour is a bit off putting… and I don’t think it’s enough for my skin. Not too bad with an oil under but on top of my ultrasun I’ve had to reapply twice and my skin feels really patched. I will use it as a night cream to use it up, but this isn’t the range for me.
Still glad I ordered, because at that price you get to try and see what it’s like. I will use it all but wont buy again unless there’s a dramatic change lol

I was going to buy the skin brightening treatment with the 20% off and free delivery until I read the reviews.
Loads of complaints they’ve messed with the formula. 🤯

I find you have to use a very small amount of the cleanser and really massage to turn into an oil, also as I said previously the cream probably will be ok to use over your moisturiser as a primer, I do love the skin glow tonic 😊

I find you have to use a very small amount of the cleanser and really massage to turn into an oil, also as I said previously the cream probably will be ok to use over your moisturiser as a primer, I do love the skin glow tonic 😊
I will fiddle about with the cleanser to see if I can improve it.
Im also going to try the cream after my usual cleanser and IBST to see how that goes.

So I’ve tried the TSV and so far I’m not impressed.
The cleanser doesnt go that oily, and it feels like it’s being dragged across my face. Also, there’s a warning to avoid the eyes. Which isn’t really helpful for a cleanser.
The toner doesn’t feel as nice as the original. And I’m finding my skin feels very flaky.
The moisturiser has a very peculiar fragrance and the colour is a bit off putting… and I don’t think it’s enough for my skin. Not too bad with an oil under but on top of my ultrasun I’ve had to reapply twice and my skin feels really patched. I will use it as a night cream to use it up, but this isn’t the range for me.
Still glad I ordered, because at that price you get to try and see what it’s like. I will use it all but wont buy again unless there’s a dramatic change lol
I have ordered to try the new range.Going from what you have found CK I am thinking it might not be for me too.From the beginning I thought it might be for a less dry & younger skin , I need moisturisation! However will give it a try & for once will return if I don’t like.I saw a bit of the presentation last night and C&P is the one to remove makeup, so this is a morning cleanser, non makeup remover.

I have ordered to try the new range.Going from what you have found CK I am thinking it might not be for me too.From the beginning I thought it might be for a less dry & younger skin , I need moisturisation! However will give it a try & for once will return if I don’t like.I saw a bit of the presentation last night and C&P is the one to remove makeup, so this is a morning cleanser, non makeup remover.
Yes I agree it’s probably better for a younger skin.
I fiddled about with it yesterday….no amount of massage is turning it into a nice texture until I add water…. And that is far too much faffing about.
I did try the cream last night, with my usual Elemis cleaning balm, IBST and Elemis face oil. It wasn’t too bad but I did need to top the cream up again before I went to bed. So really not rich enough for me.
I must cancel the auto delivery today before I forget!

It never sounded like a rich deep moisturising set more of a clarity and refining which at my age I dont need. A gel moisturiser would never moisturise the way a rich cream would.

Yes I agree it’s probably better for a younger skin.
I fiddled about with it yesterday….no amount of massage is turning it into a nice texture until I add water…. And that is far too much faffing about.
I did try the cream last night, with my usual Elemis cleaning balm, IBST and Elemis face oil. It wasn’t too bad but I did need to top the cream up again before I went to bed. So really not rich enough for me.
I must cancel the auto delivery today before I forget!
Send it back ask for a free return label as its not agreeing with your skin. Save your pennies for something more suitable.

It never sounded like a rich deep moisturising set more of a clarity and refining which at my age I dont need. A gel moisturiser would never moisturise the way a rich cream would.
Very true.
Im glad I tried it and I won’t be tempted to buy it again on offer!

Send it back ask for a free return label as it’s not agreeing with your skin. Save your pennies for something more suitable.
Thrown the box away….
I will use it up. I used my usual C&P this morning and IBST this morning, with the moisturiser over my ultrasun. It will get used up, especially the amount I’m using..

I tried a set from Beauty pie the other day, the youthbomb range, seemed to have a reaction to it, emailed them and they asked me for full details ie fill in a form explaining reaction, provide batch numbers etc, I wasn't expecting much but they refunded me the whole cost of the set, I was very impressed with their customer service, sorry going off on a tangent. but it has made me very way of trying new stuff. Glad I resisted the tsv as I wasn't convinced the moisturiser would be rich enough for me, when I tried it in store

Very true.
Im glad I tried it and I won’t be tempted to buy it again on offer!

Thrown the box away….
I will use it up. I used my usual C&P this morning and IBST this morning, with the moisturiser over my ultrasun. It will get used up, especially the amount I’m using..
Doesn't matter if you have box or not, you can package it up in another box or padded envelope.

I’ve never ordered a Lis Earle TSV before, because I’ve tried some of the products in the past but haven’t been blown away by them, but I took the plunge this morning. However, I’ve just had a rethink and have just cancelled the order via my account.

I’ll return to my current regime.

I think its more for a younger or oilier skin. Notice they are not saying that in the presentation. I know it will be too light for my skin. Even using the rich Liz Earle cream in the skin repair is not as good as superskin.

I think its more for a younger or oilier skin. Notice they are not saying that in the presentation. I know it will be too light for my skin. Even using the rich Liz Earle cream in the skin repair is not as good as superskin.
I agree.
The rich skin repair needs an oil underneath. The superskin doesn’t.
I should have paid attention…. But I’m glad of the opportunity to try it.

I really like the cleanser but for morning only as you can not use over eye area. Like the Elemis balms I wouldn’t use them on my eyes it’s more of a treatment cleanser that a take your make up off cleanser
I like the tonic I also like that it’s a different type of tonic than the instant skin boost I wouldn’t use am. Just in the evening to get the full effect
I like the moisturiser I thinks it’s a similar system to a primer like face base
All in all I think I can add these three items to my routine x

Latest posts

Back