Liz Earle TSV 23/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ani

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

According to Liz Earle Facebook, the next TSV will be on the 23rd of October.
Maybe the new overnight mask from the Superskin range will also be launched, or the two new body oils perhaps? We'll see.:)

Yes, as always. But maybe the new products I have mentioned will be launched.

I'm a bit of a newbie to Liz Earle but I'm loving the Superskin products. Tries products year ago but they never really seemed to agree with my skin then, the richer newer products are just perfect for where my skin is today. Any chance of superskin mosituriser in this pack?

I'm a bit of a newbie to Liz Earle but I'm loving the Superskin products. Tries products year ago but they never really seemed to agree with my skin then, the richer newer products are just perfect for where my skin is today. Any chance of superskin mosituriser in this pack?

not in the TSV as they had a superskin TSV the other month but it will be on during the day

Nope. The last TSV was a Superskin one. But Liz Earle have monthly offers on their own website, there is also a basic set with the Superskin Moisturiser in it, plus complimentary products. Maybe that's interesting for you?

I read about the Superskin Overnight Mask in (I think) Woman & Home magazine so went hot foot into Boots but the consultant didn't know what I was talking about.Keep looking at the LE website but no mention yet.Why mention in it a magazine so early then?

I like superskin but don't need any CP or skin tonic so will probably pass. I often get some good offers on LE website and they do send free mini products as well.

CC

I read about the Superskin Overnight Mask in (I think) Woman & Home magazine so went hot foot into Boots but the consultant didn't know what I was talking about.Keep looking at the LE website but no mention yet.Why mention in it a magazine so early then?

I saw it on LE's Facebook page when someone posted a link there in the comments section. The page is public so everyone can see it.

The magazines get new release products months before they hit the shelves. Its to create a buzz and get people talking about it. Just last week I read about new products which are not due until next year.

The magazines get new release products months before they hit the shelves. Its to create a buzz and get people talking about it. Just last week I read about new products which are not due until next year.

Which ones?

There is a competition on the QVC blogs page to win a trip to the LE store in London. The photo at the top looks like the next TSV. If so then it's:

200mls Cleanse & Polish
Limited edition Cleanse & Polish
Full size Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Full size Skin Repair
Full size Eyebright
New Rosemary and Rockrose handwash
Handbag size Rosemary and Rockrose handcream
Bag

Hoping that there will be a Lavender and Basil option for the hand products too but guessing the choice of TSV will be based on the Skin Repair not the hand products.

There is a competition on the QVC blogs page to win a trip to the LE store in London. The photo at the top looks like the next TSV. If so then it's:

200mls Cleanse & Polish
Limited edition Cleanse & Polish
Full size Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Full size Skin Repair
Full size Eyebright
New Rosemary and Rockrose handwash
Handbag size Rosemary and Rockrose handcream
Bag

Hoping that there will be a Lavender and Basil option for the hand products too but guessing the choice of TSV will be based on the Skin Repair not the hand products.

Thanks for this - I hope there's a choice for the hand products as I love the Lavender and Basil scent, but the Rosemary and Rock Rose smells like a crypt to me!!!!

Totally agree! Awful smell.

I thought it was just me, but I used it a couple of times and it just made me gag so I had to give it away - going to sound like a whinger, but I wish they hadn't changed the original Hand Repair formula :(

I was given a bottle of LE's fragrance no 100 for my birthday, a rose based floral, not something I'd normally choose for myself, but it's really lovely.

I saw the overnight mask in Boots in Birmingham last weekend, I was surprised it was just stuff on the shelf with no advertising etc, I googled it but it was not on LE's website, think it is £42 for 100 ml, I really like the smell of it, had a sort of spa oil scent to it, perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but it think I will treat myself at some point and resist the tsv ,

I would have normally gone for this but since they changed the C&P formulation it just doesn't seem to do the trick on my eye make up anymore and as I already have two unopened 200ml (and am using the Alpha H more as it works) then I'll pass. It's a real shame as it used to be an excellent product.

Latest posts

Back