Liz Earle TSV - 26/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know there is a Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 26th of October.

On Saturday 26th October join us for an exclusive Today’s Special Value that’s simply perfect in the run-up to Christmas.

Not only will you find your full-size tried-and-trusted daily essentials to keep you looking radiant and beautiful throughout the festive season, but we’ve also hand-picked a selection of pampering favourites to create the ideal gift to surprise and delight your friends and family… if you’re willing to share your gorgeous Liz Earle goodies with anyone else, that is!

Is that the last TSV this year or is there going to be another one? And by the way, what about the Christmas gifts? Do you think there will be a "sale" after Christmas?

Just posted in the Beauty Section Liz has bought out the Superskin Hand Serum, wonder if this will be in the TSV.

I don't think so because it is from the Superskin range and the TSV will be from the regular range.

Will Liz herself be presenting?

I wonder if we will ever see Liz Presenting again? I expect it will be that Caroline Archer who has started to get on my nerves so much that I have to turn off after a few minutes. Liz hasn't been on since she sold out the company to AVON. I really think you can tell AVON have taken over because there is now a big focus on the hideous makeup. I had a look at it in my local store and didn't like the colours or quality of it. I feel Liz has sold out and do not understand how they can keep promoting themselves as a British brand when AVON is American.

I wonder if it will be that Caroline Archer presenting. Liz hasn't been on since she sold the company to AVON. I have to turn off after ten minutes when she's on because I find her very smarmy and patronising. I feel the range has gone a bit downhill since AVON has taken over,too many new launches and as for the hideous makeup range!!! I had a look at it in my local Liz Earle store and thought it was cheap and tacky, very much like AVON actually. Also I get annoyed that the range still preaches about being a big British brand when it is owned by AVON which is American. I feel Liz has sold her soul!

I wonder if it will be that Caroline Archer presenting. Liz hasn't been on since she sold the company to AVON. I have to turn off after ten minutes when she's on because I find her very smarmy and patronising. I feel the range has gone a bit downhill since AVON has taken over,too many new launches and as for the hideous makeup range!!! I had a look at it in my local Liz Earle store and thought it was cheap and tacky, very much like AVON actually. Also I get annoyed that the range still preaches about being a big British brand when it is owned by AVON which is American. I feel Liz has sold her soul!

I was amazed to read about the Avon sale in the paper, they certainly give no hint that it is part of a multi national when banging on about the Isle of Wight. They make it sound more like a little cottage industry!!! I find Caroline very hard to follow as she talks so quickly.

I went off the Liz Earle brand long before the sell-out to Avon. I preferred C & P with the Almond milk. The prices went up and up and instead of sticking to the basics the range expanded to boring upon boring.

Avon has some very good products at some fantastic prices. I avoid the skincare but I have a couple of great quality neutral lipsticks, a brow pencil and a plethora of foot products for when I do my home pedicures. My children use the kids bath products too.

I have also seen superskin products in mixed TSV's in the past. Not sure if it was pre or post Avon though.

Liz's days of having to appear on QVC are over. Now she has her organic farm in England and a place in Kenya. As she said recently in a newspaper, she does not want to be known for a pot of moisturiser.

Liz's days of having to appear on QVC are over. Now she has her organic farm in England and a place in Kenya. As she said recently in a newspaper, she does not want to be known for a pot of moisturiser.

Yes she has her organic farm which she pays someone else to manage for her! She makes out she is a working parent. It makes me so cross. She spends Monday to Thursday in London then saunters up to Wiltshire on a Thurs/Fri for the weekend when she also loves to watch her husband playing polo while she sips the bubbly!

Has anyone seen the email from Q re what is coming up in October? unless my eyes deceive me it looks like a full size instant boost skin tonic, which makes a change, can't decide if the C&P is the 200ml size or 100 ml. Wonder what the price is, the philosophy one and yankee candles also seems to there for a look see as well

Heres the photo, looks like 200mls C&P to me

liz earle.jpg

I can't believe there will be the 200ml of the tonic! :clapping: Well, depending on the price I would "slightly" be tempted, but only if the price is lower than the one of the monthly set offered bei LE directly.

Latest posts

Back