Liz Earle TSV 26/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tell you a good brand to try is Prai. I bought a nice set with 2 lots of face cream one being 100ml and a huge serum.Jusrt over £10.00 an item. M&S sell it at silly prices. Very comforting and lasts until you cleanse it off. I need comfort and protection from a good rich cream not daft promises of everlasting youth.
Which Prai is this/ Isit the 24 K Gold cream?

Liz Earle Supercharged Superskin 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £12.49

Single

Supercharge your skincare ritual with a little help from this four-piece collection from Liz Earle. Featuring iconic Superskin Moisturiser in a brand new, larger size that's currently only available at QVC, Skin Tonic, both full and travel sized Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleansers and two pure cotton cloths, this collection will refresh your whole skincare routine with world-renowned formulas. Treat your skin to a whole new regimen this season, courtesy of the experts at Liz Earle.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £124, plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £74.04.
Your whole skincare routine - this collection covers all the basics when it comes to your skincare routine, boasting both a full and travel-sized cleanser, moisturiser and toner to give you a three-step ritual you're sure to love. You'll also receive two pure cotton cloths and a zipped bag to keep everything in, making it ideal for gifting to a loved one who deserves a pampering skincare upgrade - or yourself!
Bigger is better - unwrap a brand new, larger 75ml size of Liz Earle's beloved Superskin Moisturiser in this collection, which is currently only available at QVC. With more to go round, you can enjoy smoother, softer skin for longer!
Discover Natural Neroli - included in this collection is Cleanse & Polish in the radiant Natural Neroli formula, fragranced with notes of neroli, pomegranate flower, lavandin and chamomile extracts to enrich your skincare routine with a bouquet of scent.
Home and away - take Liz Earle's world-renowned Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with you wherever you go thanks to the handy 100ml size included in this collection. It's in the Original formula, meaning you can try out both the Natural Neroli scent and the one that started it all!
What will you choose? The Superskin Moisturiser comes in two different formulas to suit your specific skin type - either Natural Neroli, which is ideal if you want to boost your routine with a sumptuous scent, or Unfragranced, which is perfect for sensitive skin.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Contains:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli (200ml) - a beautifully scented edition of Liz Earle's iconic creamy cleanser, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Fragranced with neroli pure essential oil, pomegranate flower, lavandin and chamomile extracts and enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x zipped bag
Plus
Make your choice:
  • 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (75ml) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
Or
  • 1 x Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (75ml) - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to intensely hydrate your complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to leave skin feeling and looking smooth. Features pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils, vitamin E and shea butter

Pretty good offer thaIt is, and the free P&P makes a big difference.
Pretty good offer that.
Yes it is, especially with the free P&P…
But as I’ve said previously this Is not brilliant for a Superskin TSV… if they had dropped the small C&P and added the oil or serum iwould Have been interested. As it is, not for me.

And just Had an email from LE…
If you buy the new glow toner and moisturiser they give you a free glow cleanser

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is, especially with the free P&P…
But as I’ve said previously this Is not brilliant for a Superskin TSV… if they had dropped the small C&P and added the oil or serum iwould Have been interested. As it is, not for me.
if they did that the price wouldnt be what it is as that would push the price up quite a bit (plus most people i know not from here always want more C&P & if its not in it then they aint happy as thats what people expect in a LE TSV)

And just Had an email from LE…
If you buy the new glow toner and moisturiser they give you a free glow cleanser
thats all in the may tsv i think i remember it being mentioned

if they did that the price wouldnt be what it is as that would push the price up quite a bit (plus most people i know not from here always want more C&P & if its not in it then they aint happy as thats what people expect in a LE TSV)

Yes I do believe you are correct…

If you want tons of C&P then this is definitely for you…
Personally, I would rather pay slightly more to get more of the superskin items.
As it is, the monthly deal on LE website, which is a superskin offer, is much better value than this

Loads of Liz Earle In TK Maxx at the moment.
Mine too. I could hardly move for 200ml tubes of C & P in various scents at £19.99 each but weirdly every single bottle looked like it had been kicked around the warehouse for a half hour before being put on the shelves. It hardly looked like a premium range after that to be honest. I certainly wouldn't have paid twenty quid for a bottle anyway.

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £124

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli 200ml £32.50* cost £13.09
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml £17.50 cost £7.05
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml £17 cost £6.85
2 x pure cotton cloths * included in above price
Superskin Moisturiser must be £57 at Q to balance to quoted amount of £124, cost £22.97

Total £124 cost £49.96.
Thanks SCW for prices.

If you want tons of C&P then this is definitely for you…
Personally, I would rather pay slightly more to get more of the superskin items.
As it is, the monthly deal on LE website, which is a superskin offer, is much better value than this
2 superskin items too.

Latest posts

Back