Liz Earle TSV 26/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I need to stop buying based on savings rather than need.
This falls into this category.
Me too….. 😂
Yes it’s a great deal but it will be back next year… and boots always have 25% off sales in LE and the website does big sales too…
Be brave… 🤗

I was in Boots today and they have a big Liz Earle counter. And a fab sales assistan I must addt. She got me to try the new Cleanse and Polish gel that turns to a balm then a milk. Really liked it. Plus there was £10.00 off if you spent £30.00 I am out of the cloths so bought 2. I paid £21.00 for the lot. Much nicer than cleanse and polish imo. Worth a look if you live near a larger Boots

I was in Boots today and they have a big Liz Earle counter. And a fab sales assistan I must addt. She got me to try the new Cleanse and Polish gel that turns to a balm then a milk. Really liked it. Plus there was £10.00 off if you spent £30.00 I am out of the cloths so bought 2. I paid £21.00 for the lot. Much nicer than cleanse and polish imo. Worth a look if you live near a larger Boots
I really like the new gel cleanser but you need to use such a small amount for it to turn into a balm, love the glow tonic, didn’t find the illuminating gel cream moisturising enough for me, maybe good to use as a primer.😊

I have gone for the TSV as moving back to LE instead of Elemis.Agree though there are good offers @ Boots & LE own website.I hope the IBST is the original one which I think they reverted to after they changed it & wasn’t well received! Haven’t tried the new Gel range, thought it might be for ’younger’ skins, I am in the Superskin category?

oh and 500 extra bonus boots points!

I have gone for the TSV as moving back to LE instead of Elemis.Agree though there are good offers @ Boots & LE own website.I hope the IBST is the original one which I think they reverted to after they changed it & wasn’t well received! Haven’t tried the new Gel range, thought it might be for ’younger’ skins, I am in the Superskin category?
Yes it is the original IBST

Latest posts

Back