Liz Earle TSV 26/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 4 Piece Collection TSV 26/03/23 (on pre sale from wednesday)

200ml Cleanse & Polish Natural Neroli RRP £32.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £17.50 + post
100ml Cleanse & Polish Original RRP £17 + post
75ml Superskin Moisturiser (Natural Neroli Or Unfragranced) RRP £67.50 + post (based on the 50ml being £45)

Total RRP £134.50 + post

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 315
  • LE TSV 2.jpg
    LE TSV 2.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 318
  • LE TSV 3.jpg
    LE TSV 3.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 347
Liz Earle 4 Piece Collection TSV 26/03/23 (on pre sale from wednesday)

200ml Cleanse & Polish Natural Neroli RRP £32.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £17.50 + post
100ml Cleanse & Polish Original RRP £17 + post
75ml Superskin Moisturiser (Natural Neroli Or Unfragranced) RRP £67.50 + post (based on the 50ml being £45)

Total RRP £134.50 + post
Now I’m interested in this…. Depending on price of course.

Not of lover of cleanse and polish and there is loads in the TSV. Bought the superskin Neroli moisturiser duo (50 ml full size Keeley take note) which I like very much. Just started the IBS tonic in the rose lavender: gorgeous.

I don’t spray directly onto my face, but find it less messy and less wasteful to spray onto cotton wool face pads.

I don’t spray directly onto my face, but find it less messy and less wasteful to spray onto cotton wool face pads.
No problems with spray, but like Elemis who actually do a fine spray.

You have no problem with the cotton face pad which will be un recyclable, ending up on piles of rubbish which can go nowhere?

No problems with spray, but like Elemis who actually do a fine spray.

You have no problem with the cotton face pad which will be un recyclable, ending up on piles of rubbish which can go nowhere?
I use reusable cotton pads. I hated them to start with, but wouldn’t use anything else now. Just pop them in a wash with other clothes and dry them on the radiator. No more buying cotton pads, far less waste and cheaper long term.

I use reusable cotton pads. I hated them to start with, but wouldn’t use anything else now. Just pop them in a wash with other clothes and dry them on the radiator. No more buying cotton pads, far less waste and cheaper long term.
I also took the plunge and got the reusable cotton pads. I originally did not like them as they are thick but they are worth preserving with and I got a second pack as mine came with a small drawstring bag, so I use one bag to store my clean pads and one for the wash. I highly recommend.

Latest posts

Back