Liz Earle TSV 26/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most people don't even think, just buy the cheapest cotton face pads and believe it or not actually continue chemicals.

Just into the pound shop, Super drug or Boots etc.
I am afraid I am guilty of using cotton wool pads and didn't realise you could buy washable cotton pads, so I will get some, anyone got a good recommendation of what ones to go for? Any particular brand? Thanks

I am afraid I am guilty of using cotton wool pads and didn't realise you could buy washable cotton pads, so I will get some, anyone got a good recommendation of what ones to go for? Any particular brand? Thanks
I got Stylpro, they are made of bamboo, they are available in most supermarkets, boots and amazon etc.

Sometime ago I got the rolls of bamboo cleaning cloths from QVC and they are very had wearing so when I needed cleansing pads I decided to take the plunge and got them from my local Waitrose.

Most people don't even think, just buy the cheapest cotton face pads and believe it or not actually continue chemicals.

Just into the pound shop, Super drug or Boots etc.
As I did to be honest….. all it takes is a bit Of thought, and a small change can make a real difference.

I got mine from Amazon. Came in a bamboo storage box with a small drawstring bag for washing.
‘Most bags are way too small, so I use a big nylon wash bag, so the pads get a decent wash and aren’t all squashed up together.

Well I don’t want/need C&P or toner… and i do have to say I’m a bit disappointed there’s only one Superskin product in a Superskin TSV…
Spot on CK. The range is quite wide. If I was feeling mischievous I would say its a bit of a stitch up. There is a serum, eye product, an oil and the face creams. At least!

Spot on CK. The range is quite wide. If I was feeling mischievous I would say its a bit of a stitch up. There is a serum, eye product, an oil and the face creams. At least!
Yeah I agree. After a lot of thought it’s not going in my shopping basket!
I am well stocked up with face cream anyway, but If they had dropped one of the C&P and added the serum or the oil I might have been tempted.

The boots monthly offer seems better. Less C & p (one), but s/skin cream, plus 30ml serum & 10ml oil. And the tonic. 62 ish I think? I'll see what llloyd does. Maybe she could calculate the LE offer described here?

The boots monthly offer seems better. Less C & p (one), but s/skin cream, plus 30ml serum & 10ml oil. And the tonic. 62 ish I think? I'll see what llloyd does. Maybe she could calculate the LE offer described here?
I have posted the offer I think you are referring to in QVC brands not on the telly, hope it helps, although I think it’s a Liz Earle offer direct as I couldn’t locate it on Boots.

I have posted the offer I think you are referring to in QVC brands not on the telly, hope it helps, although I think it’s a Liz Earle offer direct as I couldn’t locate it on Boots.
I couldn’t find a boots offer either….

The offer you posted is very very good value….
But I picked up Aldi’s hot cloth cleanser yesterday, have loads of toner and a full jar of Superskin.

I tell you a good brand to try is Prai. I bought a nice set with 2 lots of face cream one being 100ml and a huge serum.Jusrt over £10.00 an item. M&S sell it at silly prices. Very comforting and lasts until you cleanse it off. I need comfort and protection from a good rich cream not daft promises of everlasting youth.

Latest posts

Back