Liz Earle TSV 28/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to disagree and this is only my opinion, but young girls need role models and to see more female presenters in sports. For too long women have been unrepresented in the sports where most money has gone and in reality one is football. Not enough money has been invested in women's football or girls encouraged to play.
As you said when a woman presents on football she really has to know her stuff, but I don't know why we expect women to know less than men about the sport or think they are only there to tick a box. I think maybe we could give them more of a chance and BTW I hate football. If we hadn't given women a chance in the past there would be no female doctors, university lecturers, scientists, prime ministers or even lawyers (women weren't allowed to be MPs, lawyers, accountants till 1919 as they were still considered chattels of men).
In couple of years we might not even notice and maybe women's football will be on TV as much as men's, and COVID will be a distant memory :)
The women who were the first doctors, scientists, lecturers etc. achieved that on merit not because they they were women. I don’t care whether a man or a woman does a job but I care when a woman who doesn’t have the ability required for the role is employed because she’s a woman.

The women who were the first doctors, scientists, lecturers etc. achieved that on merit not because they they were women. I don’t care whether a man or a woman does a job but I care when a woman who doesn’t have the ability required for the role is employed because she’s a woman.

Well said. I stopped listening to certain Beeb radio stations after they replaced good male DJs with mediocre women just to look good after being told off about the pay discrepancies.

They should just have paid women the same as men when they did the same job as them. I don't agree with that woman (can't remember her name, can't remember ever seeing or hearing her) kicking up a fuss about getting paid the same as Vine. The jobs (from what I've heard) weren't comparable.

Daily , R slippers @10.00. They changed the presenters, so I'm particularly cross now. I expect you'll like the show.

Thank you :)

Liz Earle The Hydrate & Restore Botanical Skincare 6 Piece Collection QVC Price £80 + post (TSV PRICE WILL BE LOWER) (Gel, Light, Rich) TSV 28/02/21

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
100ml Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish RRP £17 + post
200ml Rose & Lavender Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £16.50 + post
75ml Hydrating Cream Mask RRP £20 + post
50ml Skin Repair Cream Tube RRP £24 + post
Eye Mask

RRP £106 + post

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 351
  • LE TSV 2.jpg
    LE TSV 2.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 348
Liz Earle The Hydrate & Restore Botanical Skincare 6 Piece Collection QVC Price £80 + post (TSV PRICE WILL BE LOWER) (Gel, Light, Rich) TSV 28/02/21

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
100ml Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish RRP £17 + post
200ml Rose & Lavender Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £16.50 + post
75ml Hydrating Cream Mask RRP £20 + post
50ml Skin Repair Cream Tube RRP £24 + post
Eye Mask

RRP £106 + post
Too much cleanse and polish in that set really

There's nearly always two lots of C&P in TSVs and the skin tonic, which is another reason why I won't be buying it. I never used to miss LE TSVs until I had a ton of C&P and tonic that wasn't being used and I was unable to sell it for a decent price. They need to do something different, however as Super says, if that's what most people want then that's what the TSV will continue to be. Myself I'd like shampoo, superskin, hand cream, body wash, but that's just me and QVC would expect to sell more than one :D

CC

There's nearly always two lots of C&P in TSVs and the skin tonic, which is another reason why I won't be buying it. I never used to miss LE TSVs until I had a ton of C&P and tonic that wasn't being used and I was unable to sell it for a decent price. They need to do something different, however as Super says, if that's what most people want then that's what the TSV will continue to be. Myself I'd like shampoo, superskin, hand cream, body wash, but that's just me and QVC would expect to sell more than one :D

CC
I don’t mind the C&P as I would never in a million years pay full price for it. But I agree, I would love shampoo and body wash in a set for a change

I like it when they put in the different flavoured C&Ps, wish they’d put two instead of always the basic one. It’s the tubes of skin cream that I get fed up with as don’t particularly like it.

The new fragranced limited editions of C&P are just the same as the original version, but they wanted to make you think the new limited editions which come out every few months are different they just smell nicer nothing more.

Elemis started doing the same thing with the cleansing balms and the Pro Collagen Cleanser.

Philip Kingsley does the same with their stuff too. It is all just a selling technic.

The new fragranced limited editions of C&P are just the same as the original version, but they wanted to make you think the new limited editions which come out every few months are different they just smell nicer nothing more.

Elemis started doing the same thing with the cleansing balms and the Pro Collagen Cleanser.

Philip Kingsley does the same with their stuff too. It is all just a selling technic.
But all these different limited edition fragrances are collectors items don't you know?

They'll make a lovely display along side the different colours of the over priced Dyson hair gadgets we are all collecting.

I like it when they put in the different flavoured C&Ps, wish they’d put two instead of always the basic one. It’s the tubes of skin cream that I get fed up with as don’t particularly like it.

Totally agree. I quite like this set apart from the skin cream. I’ve got three unopened and only use it in the summer. Take that out and I would have bought two

I won’t be buying this one.
I don’t need C&P or toner at the moment. I have three pots of skin repair unopened and don’t want the mask.
Plus I just took advantage of Boots 3 for the price of 2 offer, and got some body wash, body cream and hand wash, so I’m well stocked up!
Im hoping they will have a may superskin TSV as usual

Liz Earle The Hydrate & Restore Botanical Skincare 6 Piece Collection

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £3.95

Discover the five-piece Hydrate & Restore Botanical Skincare collection from Liz Earle, featuring the cult classics Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic in the aromatic Rose & Lavender fragrance, plus Hydrating Cream Mask, your choice of Skin Repair Moisturiser and more. Working to combine relaxation and hydration in a series of caring formulas, this comprehensive collection is perfect for days when your skin needs a little TLC and your mind needs soothing.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £106, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £47.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.04.

Relaxation time - long day? With this collection, you can give your skincare routine a calming update with the delicate scent of Rose & Lavender. With damask rose and French lavender, this fragrance is perfect for helping to calm your senses, working to create a moment of tranquillity within your day. Plus, with the included sleep mask, this collection is perfect for helping you to unwind in the evening, ahead of a restful night's sleep.

A hydration hero - the recently reformulated Skin Repair Moisturiser now comes in three different formulas to suit your needs. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Love Liz Earle? Don't we all! Choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the collection twice more, without the sleep mask, in 60 day intervals. That's a lot of skincare!

Choose your formula:

• Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed
  • Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration

Contains:

• 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic with Rose & Lavender (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E. Fragranced with a blend of pure damask rose petal and French lavender essential oils
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Rose & Lavender (100ml) - a beautifully scented edition of Liz Earle's iconic creamy cleanser, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Fragranced with a blend of pure damask rose petal and French lavender essential oils and enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Hydrating Cream Mask (75ml) - a luxurious, whipped face mask, formulated to help give skin a boost of moisture. Ideal for tired, stressed or dry skin types, this mask works to leave the complexion feeling soothed and softened. Enriched with shea butter, apricot kernel and borage seed oil
  • 1 x Skin Repair Cream (50ml) in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths with pink trim - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x sleep mask - ensure your beauty rest is as peaceful as can be with this stylish sleep mask
  • 1 x leaflet

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Instant Boost Skin Tonic with Rose & Lavender:

• Apply morning and evening after cleansing
  • Apply a generous amount onto cotton wool or a reusable cotton pad and sweep over face and neck
  • Follow with a moisturiser
  • You can also use it on your face and body to refresh your skin or make-up throughout the day
Hydrating Cream Mask:

• Apply a generous layer to your face and neck
  • Relax for 10 - 15 minutes
  • Rinse off with warm water
Skin Repair Moisturiser:

• Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
  • Makes a great base for your make-up
  • Please note - Skin Repair Rich Cream, Skin Repair Light Cream and Skin Repair Gel Cream have been reformulated from Skin Repair Moisturiser - Dry/Sensitive, Skin Repair Moisturiser - Normal/Combination, Skin Repair Light Moisturiser - Combination/Oily respectively.
Pure cotton cloths:

• Rinse the cloth under warm water and gently wring it out
  • Wipe away all traces of your chosen cleanser or mask from your skin, using circular massage movements to help lift away impurities and make-up
  • Rinse cloth thoroughly after every use and allow the cloth to air dry naturally
  • Machine washable at 30C - wash after every few uses to help keep cloth fresh and clean

Single

Auto-Delivery

Latest posts

Back