Liz Earle TSV 31/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i’ve been using the Aldi version of c&p for a few months and I’m happy with the results. Now venturing into their moisturisers etc.

One job on my Lock Down To Do list is to sort my stash of skincare & make up products. I must not buy anything until I know what I actually need !
I have been using the pink clay cleanser that Aldi sold a while back, really like it and it's got a lovely smell

I've read quite a few bad reviews for the new skin repair cream, saying it smells cheap and scenty, and doesn't moisturise as well as the old version.
I hated the smell of the old one, it may have been a good cream, but the smell was nauseating (to me)

More cheapening of ingredients probably.

I wonder what Liz thinks about the state of 'her' brand these days........probably still too busy counting her millions to care.

the may tsv is usually superskin

here its been there for a few weeks

Make your choice - go for the luxurious and shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.

Oh ****** no! Fecking eejits. It was a matter of time wasn't it? Really cross. With 'Liz Earle' ! Like we need this **** now?
I know it seems I'm making a big fuss & yes, I am! I haven't seen my Mom since Christmas!!!!! (yes we talk pretty much every day on the phone, no it's not the same) Small things keep us sane currently & 'liz' shouldn't have done this. #Cross# Also I'm hungry & need/want chocolate. Sick of dull diet, but am considerably thinner hmmmmmmmmm. Oh, & I miss my cats so soooo much. Of course, I love Obie, but the cats didn't roll in fox poo, which he does a lot. (This) rant over.

Pretty Voile curtains hardly designer! Got a quote for shutters from Hilarys £600 more than any other estimate
Blimey, I'm amazed!!! Even more than Thomas Sanderson? My M & D need some pretty big shutters for their listed victorian (?) appartment , so I'm interested to hear about all this.

Could Liz look any more smug?
What a twat.

What a twat.
As you can see, I've gone reet of her (deliberate sp, obvs.)

I have read quite a few people raving over that cleanser. We have no Aldi in Northern Ireland.

It's not bad D, & has some decent ingredients, & yes it smells nice cos it's perfumed! It's the price that makes it remarkable. I'm not sure your skin would get on with the fragrance? Wish these companies wouldn't bother to perfume face care stuff! It's pointless & counter productive.

Oh ****** no! Fecking eejits. It was a matter of time wasn't it? Really cross. With 'Liz Earle' ! Like we need this **** now?
I know it seems I'm making a big fuss & yes, I am! I haven't seen my Mom since Christmas!!!!! (yes we talk pretty much every day on the phone, no it's not the same) Small things keep us sane currently & 'liz' shouldn't have done this. #Cross# Also I'm hungry & need/want chocolate. Sick of dull diet, but am considerably thinner hmmmmmmmmm. Oh, & I miss my cats so soooo much. Of course, I love Obie, but the cats didn't roll in fox poo, which he does a lot. (This) rant over.

Blimey, I'm amazed!!! Even more than Thomas Sanderson? My M & D need some pretty big shutters for their listed victorian (?) appartment , so I'm interested to hear about all this.

What a twat.

As you can see, I've gone reet of her (deliberate sp, obvs.)

It's not bad D, & has some decent ingredients, & yes it smells nice cos it's perfumed! It's the price that makes it remarkable. I'm not sure your skin would get on with the fragrance? Wish these companies wouldn't bother to perfume face care stuff! It's pointless & counter productive.
try telling that to Elemis the scents are lovely tbh but the skin reactions out do the pluses

Any hints on what this will be yet?
I know its a while away, but this months offer on Liz Earle website is quite good, and I’m trying to decide between the two!

I see Caroline A has confirmed on Twitter that the tsv will be a superskin one, but hasn't given any further clues, no surprise there I suppose but I thought they may stick in the new skin repair one in instead, perhaps it will have the new oil in as well

If the Superskin eye cream is part of the collection, I am ready to order! This cream really saved my eye area. I also like the neroli moisturiser very much.:)

If the Superskin eye cream is part of the collection, I am ready to order! This cream really saved my eye area. I also like the neroli moisturiser very much.:)
Yes last year I bought two of the superskin tsvs with the limited edition cleanser that I really like, but the neroli option had sold out before I ordered mine, so I will order in plenty of time this year if neroli is an option

The super skin moisturiser is just fab fab fab! the only one that can touch it is the Malin+Goetz vitamin e face moisturiser I won't even look into the price point as I know I cannot afford it!

Liz Earle 4 Piece Collection TSV 31/05/20

250ml Cleanse & Polish with Natural Neroli
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
15ml Instant Brightening Eye Cream
50ml Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli

Attachments

• Liz Earle TSV 1.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 442
  • Liz Earle TSV 2.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 442
I love the super skin moisturiser and last years was a real bargain. Looking forward to this
I bought the TSV from the year before with Superskin eye cream, the neroli cream in 75ml, C&P and IBST. What a great set! But not the upcoming TSV, yes there is an eye cream and a new one by the way, but it is not the Superskin one.

Not sure about this, it will all depend on the price.....l
last years super skin had the 75ml superskin cream, this one is the standard Size. And I don’t use eye cream. Never found one yet that doesn’t irritate my eyes!

I bought the TSV from the year before with Superskin eye cream, the neroli cream in 75ml, C&P and IBST. What a great set! But not the upcoming TSV, yes there is an eye cream and a new one by the way, but it is not the Superskin one.
Im not interested in the eye cream, would have preferred a bigger size superskin or a serum. Wonder what the price will be?

Just realised, that’s a very big C&P!

Not sure about this, it will all depend on the price.....l
last years super skin had the 75ml superskin cream, this one is the standard Size. And I don’t use eye cream. Never found one yet that doesn’t irritate my eyes!

Im not interested in the eye cream, would have preferred a bigger size superskin or a serum. Wonder what the price will be?

Just realised, that’s a very big C&P!

i think they made the moisturiser the normal size so they can add the new eye cream & a NEW bigger 250ml C&P (they have never done that size before) & the C&P is a new one with natural neroli in it

Liz Earle own website has offers at the moment. If you order individual items you get between 15% and 25 % discount and free delivery.
Or if you order the superskin set with a 200ml C and P, 2 cloths, 200ml skin tonic and choice of superskin moisturiser for £69 you get a 200ml C and P body cleanser and mitt plus a 200ml body balm free and free delivery.

Latest posts

Back