Liz Earle TSV 31/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think they made the moisturiser the normal size so they can add the new eye cream & a NEW bigger 250ml C&P (they have never done that size before) & the C&P is a new one with natural neroli in it
Yeah that makes sense. It will all come down to the price, but i Already suspect I won’t get this one. Don’t want the eye cream, so not worth it.

Liz Earle own website has offers at the moment. If you order individual items you get between 15% and 25 % discount and free delivery.
Or if you order the superskin set with a 200ml C and P, 2 cloths, 200ml skin tonic and choice of superskin moisturiser for £69 you get a 200ml C and P body cleanser and mitt plus a 200ml body balm free and free delivery.
I could kick myself, I was hanging on to see what the TSV would be, and the original months special Offer sold out.... 😥

a TSV is only good VFM if you want most or all of the stuff
Totally agree! And I must admit, Aldi hot cloth cleanser is just as good as LE and it costs £3.99.....

i think they made the moisturiser the normal size so they can add the new eye cream & a NEW bigger 250ml C&P (they have never done that size before) & the C&P is a new one with natural neroli in it
bound to be filled with perfume.....as all the new editions are...grrrrr

I tried the Aldi cleanser and I found it just didn’t have the same ‘slip’ as the C&P and didn’t think cleaNed as well, it had a good smell but I was glad to finish it and get back to original. I’m not fussy either.

the Liz Earle range seems was at its best when it was a limited number of core products.

I really like the Superskin eye cream just finished one and on to Caudalie now. Also really like the Superskin moisturiser either version have one to open and use. But I never buy the TSVs are I just do not like or use C&P. Oh, I was in Boots and though not LE staff at the counter products still available to lift and take to the till and buy.

I have read quite a few people raving over that cleanser. We have no Aldi in Northern Ireland.
We have Aldi in Germany, but not the cleanser. That's a shame as I would very much like to try Aldi's version of C&P.

I like the Superskin moisturiser, IBST, and have ditched the C&P for the Aldi version which I prefer & not only on the price. However I was recently looking for a new skincare range where they hadn’t meddled with the original formulas and was more natural.I have invested it a few Jane Scrivner items & early days but so far so good.

Maybe I’m naive but I was shocked to see Liz linked to Hillary’s blinds. I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole and their tedious leaflets go straight to the recycling bin, and anyway, wasn’t Liz busy working wonders in Africa? What a come down. What’s she thinking? She surely can’t need the cash. I’d have thought this would be a million miles from her comfort zone after years of carefully cultivating her image.

Maybe I’m naive but I was shocked to see Liz linked to Hillary’s blinds. I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole and their tedious leaflets go straight to the recycling bin, and anyway, wasn’t Liz busy working wonders in Africa? What a come down. What’s she thinking? She surely can’t need the cash. I’d have thought this would be a million miles from her comfort zone after years of carefully cultivating her image.
Thanks for widening my eyes I had no idea of Liz endorsement of Hillary’s blinds.
Just googled and there’s a Facebook link to Hillary’s, piece in the Express and numerous videos - just couldn’t believe my eyes o_O

It was Maid in Devon who posted about this. I would have had no idea either. Yes, very surprising!

Liz Earle Brighten & Boost 4 Piece Superskin Facial Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £76.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £11.49

Celebrating the launch of two exciting additions to the Liz Earle skincare range, this four-piece Brighten & Boost Superskin Facial Collection comprises a new super-sized Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Neroli, the iconic formula infused with neroli pure essential oil, new lightweight Brightening Eye Cream to instantly help brighten and hydrate your skin, plus Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of Superskin Moisturiser. This luxuriously fragranced collection will transform your skincare regime and uplift your senses this season.

A brand new scent - launching first at QVC, this Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser edition is infused with an elegant fragrance blend of neroli pure essential oil and steam distilled from the white blossom of the bitter orange tree, to evoke spa-like serenity with every cleanse. Why not opt for the Natural Neroli Superskin Moisturiser to layer up and really indulge in this luxurious fragrance?

Your complete regime - this collection offers everything you need to cleanse, tone and moisturise you skin, so you can rely on Liz Earle's superior formulas from start to finish, morning and night. It's a fantastic way to try the range for the first time if you're new to the brand, or if you're a fan already, you can enjoy a full skincare routine with the products you love.

Fabulous iconic favourites - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare routine, including Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with pure cotton cloths to cleanse and gently exfoliate, the Superskin Moisturiser in your choice of formula and Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration. So not only is it the ideal set for a Liz Earle fan, it’s also a fantastic way to get an introduction to this well-loved brand.

Stock up on iconic Liz Earle beauty - select our Auto Delivery option and receive a further two deliveries every 60 days (without the sleep mask), at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

Both collections contain:

• 1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Neroli (250ml; supersize) - the multi award-winning plant-based hot cloth cleanser now beautifully fragranced with neroli pure essential oil and steam distilled from the white blossom of the bitter orange tree. Its rich, creamy texture helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while the pure muslin cloths gently exfoliate and dislodge dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling clean, soft and looking radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
  • 1 x NEW Brightening Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a new, lightweight eye cream formulated to instantly brighten and hydrate your complexion while working to visibly reducing the appearance of dark circles. Enriched with horse chestnut flower extract, British borage oil, rich in GLA, echinacea extract and a naturally-derived light reflecting pigment suitable for all skin tones that allows the eye contours to look visibly transformed
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths
  • 1 x sleep mask

Plus your choice of:

• 1 x Superskin Moisturiser Original (50ml) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth and plump the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Fragrance-free for sensitive skin, this formula features cranberry seed, rosehip and borage oil with natural vitamin E
Or:

• 1 x Superskin Moisturiser in Natural Neroli (50ml) - a delicious aromatic option, it features the same botanicals as the original with the addition of pomegranate flower, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile extracts

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Instant Brightening Eye Cream:

• Apply a small amount between middle fingertips
  • Tap gently around the whole eye area to instantly brighten
  • Smooth outwards around the eye contours
Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

• Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
  • Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night
Superskin Moisturiser:

• Apply to face, neck and decolletage, morning and evening as part of your essential daily skincare routine
  • A facial massage with Superskin Moisturiser is a blissful way to enjoy its smoothing and plumping benefits

I’m actually disappointed with this TSV. I hate eye cream, and the superskin moisturiser is a standard size. That’s my money safe. Wonder when the next one will be.....

I’m actually disappointed with this TSV. I hate eye cream, and the superskin moisturiser is a standard size. That’s my money safe. Wonder when the next one will be.....

the moisturiser on its own is £42-£43 so a great deal even if you sell the eye cream so the value is amazzing & a great tsv & will sell well esp on 4 easy pays & next one most likely july sometime but no confirmation or garantees yet

Latest posts

Back