Liz Earle TSV Saturday 25/10/14.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks good, I use all the products except the body wash & eye serum.There is very little they can do with a LE TSV as there is not a huge range of products.

Does anyone else think that gift box looks too small for all those products?!! I will probably put the body cream and hand repair on ebay, oh and the IBST. I find the body cream really hard to rub in. I don't like the consistency. I was disappointed with the orange flower wash fragrance too, considering how much it is raved over! But hey ho,it's a shower gel and it does it job!! I will only be going for it if it's cheaper than buying C&P, SR and Eyebright on their own, otherwise I will be hitting John Lewis or ebay to top myself up!

Liz Earle did me a favour when she lied about changing the ingredients in the C&P and sold to avon, as it has allowed me to find cheaper, better (IMO) products elsewhere. I'm so glad I am not experiencing the irritation of deciding whether to order this or not!

Pictures in today's Sunday Mail, no prices though

image.jpg

Have just worked out the cost of this TSV if bought direct from Liz Earle. Thought it may be of interest:

Cleanse & Polish (200mls tube) £24.75
Instant Boost Skin Tonic (full size) £13.25
Skin Repair (50mls tube) £19.25
Eyebright (full size) £10.75
Orange Flower Botanical bodywash (full size) £12.00
Nourishing Botanical body cream (full size) £17.25
Hand Repair (50 mls) £9.50

TOTAL = £106.75

Personally I'm disappointed with this TSV. I don't use Skin Repair, Eyebright or Hand Repair and these are not items which could realistically be given as presents.

It's also worth noting that the gift box is only designed to include the bodywash, body cream and hand cream (these items will be gift wrapped and sent out in the gift box).

Ultimately it will be the price (including p&p) which will determine whether or not I order this set. I may hold off in the hope that the Liz Earle website has some good deals e.g. free gifts when spending a certain amount on Christmas gift sets.

This is a genuine question, I am not being rude, but what were most of you expecting to see in the tsv? Aside from the shampoo and the more 'serious' skincare, it pretty much has everything. Just curious!

It's no use to me as I only use Eyebright and instant boost skin tonic,I actually prefer the limited editions of C&P.
Lynn.

Although I won't be buying (bought m&s pure beauty deal of the week) I think this is the Best tsv for a while, I'd have used every item.

I am waiting to find out price before I decide on the TSV or the monthly offer from
LE direct as they are quite similar so it will all depend on price

Liz Earle Share the Beauty Secret 7 Piece Collection
Item no 205994
QVC Price £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.00
P&P £5.95

A seven-piece collection of much-loved skin and body care products, including the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in a supersize, as well as the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser and Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, plus a trio of botanical hand and body goodies, all beautifully presented in a signature Christmas box. Keep, share or gift this fabulous set from award-winning British beauty brand Liz Earle, and allow yourself or your loved ones to indulge in a festive treat from top-to-toe.

Perfect every day - these fuss-free yet pampering products have high levels of natural ingredients to help your skin look radiant and healthy. Plus, their concentrated formulas means a little goes a long way.

Share the beauty secret - the clue's in the name - this Liz Earle collection is a brilliant set to split into individual gifts for stocking fillers; or wrap up the whole kit and caboodle to make someone special very happy indeed.

Skin Repair Moisturiser options:

Dry/Sensitive
Normal/Combination
Light

Contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - Liz Earle's original beauty icon is the most awarded cleanser in the UK, having scooped more than 100 awards, including the QVC Customer Beauty Award for Best Cleanser for the past six years. This cult classic removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. With hardworking ingredients including cocoa butter, eucalyptus, rosemary and chamomile
2 x muslin cloths - kind on skin, these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing whilst used in conjunction with Cleanse & Polish
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - an alcohol-free, floral scented toner to revitalise, soothe and brighten your complexion. Enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and geranium, it's also an excellent skin pick-me-up to help you achieve a little extra radiance whenever you need it
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) - containing borage seed and avocado oils, vitamin E and Echinacea, this hydrating and soothing daily moisturiser is available in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light to suit your skin type
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml; full size) - wake up and refresh tired, irritated eyes with this gentle herbal lotion. Non-oily, so suitable for contact lens wearers, it's also enriched with gentle herbal extracts including cornflower, witch hazel and organic aloe vera
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml; full size) - containing gentle uplifting citrus aromas, this gentle body wash cleanses and refreshes, leaving every skin type fresh, soft and smooth. With foaming agents derived from soap bark, corn and coconut plus soothing organic oats, it’s suitable for all the family and can be used daily
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml; full size) - a rich, hydrating body cream containing shea butter, avocado oil, Echinacea and vitamin E; it helps the skin retain moisture throughout the day, keeping it soft and smooth for longer
1 x Hand Repair (50ml; travel size) - this rich, silky cream glides on smoothly to care for hands, nails and cuticles. Enriched with natural source vitamin E and a blend of botanicals including echinacea, hops and essential oils of bergamot, lavender and chamomile, it helps protect against moisture loss, leaving skin soft and delicately scented

http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Shar....html?sc=NVBN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-205994

Well I just added 200ml C&P, skin repair and eyebright to my Liz Earle basket (these are the only products that I buy and use on a daily basis) and it came to £54.75. So, I am definitely in! The body cream and wash will be an added bonus, and I'm sure I can palm the hand cream (pardon the pun!) off on someone as part of their xmas gift :mysmilie_17: Oh and IBST - ebay - sorted!

Latest posts

Back