Liz Earle TSV Skin Tonic Problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Just arrived home and my TSV was waiting for me, box is soaking wet and smells of Tonic (which is not a bad thing as is smells devine). Opened it up and the Skin Tonic lid is broken, and everything is soaking wet and smells. Just phoned CS and she said they have had loads of complaints this morning, and they will replace the Tonic direct from Liz Earle as I can't send the parcel back as it's wet and damaged.

FA, did the spilt tonic damage any of the rest of the TSV?

That is good nothing else was damaged. Hope you get replacement tonic quickly FA.

Isn't the tonic usually in a twist up bottle that if knocked over whilst open doesn't leak.
I recall Caroline demo'd it being knocked over saying it was ideal like that with having a little one around.

:flower:

I received mine today too. Must be one of the fastest deliveries I've had. Everything was fine too which is also unusual for me, if there is a chance of a dodgy one it would have my name on it. Hope you get your replacement tonic quickly FA.

Odd that...I had the same thing happen with skin tonic direct from Liz's website a couple of years ago. Needless to say they apologised and replaced. Same reason, a fault with the lid. Guess it must just happen from time to time. Hope you get your replacement soon:hi:

Mine arrived today and everything is fine, if there's a broken one I ususally get it.

Mine hasnt arrived yet so hope its ok.
Sorry to hear you have had a problem with this FA but glad they are sending you a new Tonic and not making you return the whole kit.

I ordered 3 of this TSV (yes, greedy, I know!). Two arrived perfect and the other one damaged. As they are replacing the tonic, it's no big deal for me, as I know how well Liz Earle normally pack their kits-a pleasure to open. But if I were a first timer, I might be put off by this, as the damaged pack really was a complete mess! I think QVC should be doing a little bit more than just replacing the toner,but then possibly Liz Earle may do that themselves-their customer service is excellent.

I ordered 3 of this TSV (yes, greedy, I know!). Two arrived perfect and the other one damaged. As they are replacing the tonic, it's no big deal for me, as I know how well Liz Earle normally pack their kits-a pleasure to open. But if I were a first timer, I might be put off by this, as the damaged pack really was a complete mess! I think QVC should be doing a little bit more than just replacing the toner,but then possibly Liz Earle may do that themselves-their customer service is excellent.

I've always thought that the beauty TSVs were packaged by L'Occitane, Liz Earle, Laura Geller etc and all QVC does is stick on the despatch labels. Does anyone know if this is right?

I've always thought that the beauty TSVs were packaged by L'Occitane, Liz Earle, Laura Geller etc and all QVC does is stick on the despatch labels. Does anyone know if this is right?

You are prob right, as they are normally packed to the same standard as from Liz Earle's own website. Unfortunately, though, any new customers buying it prob won't care who packed it, as they are buying it from QVC themselves, so that's who they will be cross with. I expect that QVC were less than happy with Liz Earle over this, as although QVC themselves won't have to bear the cost, it's their staff who will bear the brunt of it.
I just feel that a purchaser's contract is with the retailer, not the manufacturer and am quite surprised at the the fairly indifferent response I got when I phoned-they will put it right, but that was about it, really.
I reckon Liz Earle may do more, but let's watch this space!

You are prob right, as they are normally packed to the same standard as from Liz Earle's own website. Unfortunately, though, any new customers buying it prob won't care who packed it, as they are buying it from QVC themselves, so that's who they will be cross with. I expect that QVC were less than happy with Liz Earle over this, as although QVC themselves won't have to bear the cost, it's their staff who will bear the brunt of it.
I just feel that a purchaser's contract is with the retailer, not the manufacturer and am quite surprised at the the fairly indifferent response I got when I phoned-they will put it right, but that was about it, really.
I reckon Liz Earle may do more, but let's watch this space!

Why what happened ?
Were you treated as if you shouldn't complain or something ?
I had a problem with a SBC bottle, someone else called me back to say sorry and sorted things out.

tsv arrived and my tonic also leaking!
the lid is loose like it doesnt fit properly,there is a gap between the bottom of the lid and the top of the bottle
some has spilled out but not affected the other bottles and they all seem fine but all the tissue paper was wet so it looks like quite a bit has come out!
rang cs just now to explain and they are going to send out a new tonic so I am happy with that
have never ever had a problem with anything before so have been lucky in that respect

Mine arrived today and on first inspection all looks to be ok but will have a closer look seeing as many are having problems.

FA - I hope you get everything sorted and the same goes for others affected too xxx

Liz Earle Skin Tonic Problem

Mine too absolutley soaking wet with the Instant Boost Skin Tonic top faulty - the courier who came with it said it was not in a deliverable condition and is going to return the whole thing as she was concerned other things were missing - half the box had disintegrated :sad:

I phone QVC CS who just said they will refund me when they get receipt of the faulty item - which can take up to 21 days though it is often "just" 2 weeks to credit the account. Sorry would have been nice - they were not rude, but definitely not the same response as Liz Earle CS would have given. :17:

Latest posts

Back