Loads of Rockstv items forsale on ebay.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amf

Registered Shopper
I found loads of rockstv items on ebay this afternoon from two different sellers. I am shocked but not surprised by one of the sellers but i haven't a clue who the other seller is.

Interesting, but as they pay money for them theres nothing actually wrong with this. Interesting to know who the sellers are tho.

Well I don't know what to type in to find any of them - funnily enough "hedgehog ring" doesn't bring anything up! :lol

I'm guessing it's the more expensive pieces?

I couldn't find sudbury gems, but I found glitzybitz. I didn't know about oursarah666!

:lol Well I think we can work out who the last one is easily enough and probably the second one you mention ....

... anyway good luck to them, they seem to be doing well on sold items.

Even naughtier .......... oursarah666

"This ring has been valued at £xx"

By whom? Mmmmm interesting. If she's using the start prices as valuations then quite clearly she's incorrect.

Good Luck to em all I say :D am sure Rocks are happy to sell to anyone no matter what the purpose. Not sure about using rocks pics mind lol

I found loads of rockstv items on ebay this afternoon from two different sellers. I am shocked but not surprised by one of the sellers but i haven't a clue who the other seller is.

Why be shocked? - I am one of the sellers though not the two you mention and have no shame as Steve himself has no compunction in urging us to do it. That's how Ebay works you buy cheap and sell higher (hopefully). Rocks is a business as was Gems in Steve's day and I can't see why you feel this is somehow surprising? :33:

ps I use me own pics

Latest posts

Back