500ml Shea Rose Liquid Soap Eco Refill RRP £19.50 + post
500ml Rose Shower Oil RRP £33 + post
150ml Rose Hand Cream RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £106.50 + post

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 215
I love their shea body lotion but there’s always an issue with the pump and it’s expensive. Used to treat myself at the airport for holidays.
The hand wash ruined my hands during lockdown so won’t get that again.
And I’ve found the body shop almond hand cream much better and a lot cheaper

I bought a load of hand wash as emergency lockdown stock. Most of it I still have. I don’t want their shower product as I have a mountain of MB. I am actively looking at other hand creams to replace this brand because of Russia and the way they are trying to get adverse reviews removed from Trustpilot, unless that is Trustpilot acting independently. So it’s a No from me. I might resume use of hand wash and cream at a later date but I’m still very annoyed by their Ukraine stance.

I bought a load of hand wash as emergency lockdown stock. Most of it I still have. I don’t want their shower product as I have a mountain of MB. I am actively looking at other hand creams to replace this brand because of Russia and the way they are trying to get adverse reviews removed from Trustpilot, unless that is Trustpilot acting independently. So it’s a No from me. I might resume use of hand wash and cream at a later date but I’m still very annoyed by their Ukraine stance.
Totally agree

I have the MB new set of 4 plus a vanilla and lavender set of the fab L'Occitane Christmas TSV. Very stocked up!

I shall not buy from them again, they removed my comment and all the other comments on the same post as mine. Ok, they did eventually change their mind, but that was only because of the backlash. They were shamed into it in my view.
Wonder if the russia thing will be mentioned?

Latest posts

Back