L'Occitane TSV 11/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not looking as I've still got a lot of the Herbae things left and I really like both of the scents. The perfume's rubbish though, it smells lovely but disappears before you've even left the bathroom.

CC

L'Occitane 3 Piece Almond Supersize Collection
Item Number: 241322
QVC Price £86.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.97
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £18.99

This three-piece collection from L'Occitane features an array of luxurious bodycare including bestselling, mega size Almond Shower Oil, plus supersize Almond Milk Veil and Almond Delicious Hand Cream. If you're nuts about L'Occitane's top-rated Almond range, make sure you stock up on this fabulous selection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this L'Occitane Almond Supersize three-piece collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £148, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £56.97 plus P&P, you're saving £91.03.

All about almond - featuring products from one of the most popular ranges L'Occitane offers, this collection is all about creating a pampering and hydrating bodycare routine. The iconic, bestselling Shower Oil comes in an impressive 950ml size, while the Almond Milk Veil will arrive to you in a fantastic supersize. Both are currently only available to purchase at QVC, so this collection is the perfect way to stock up on top-rated bodycare to ensure you enjoy pampering baths and showers for months to come.

In good hands - if you're noticing hands feeling a little drier and tighter than usual, the Almond Delicious Hand Cream is the perfect remedy. With a non-greasy and fresh texture, it effortlessly absorbs, leaving hands looking hydrated and feeling silky soft.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offer a great source of inspiration to the founders of L’Occitane and provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich their wide range of skincare, haircare and bodycare.

Contains:

• 1 x Almond Shower Oil (950ml; mega size) - transforms into a lavish, softening foam when in contact with water. The moisturising formula works to leave a satin-like softness all over the body. Enriched with almond oil
  • 1 x Almond Milk Veil (500ml; supersize) - infused with almond oil, almond milk and almond protein from Provence, plus illuminating micro-pearls, this silky formula helps to moisturise, smooth and firm the look of your skin
  • 1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - formulated with almond milk and almond oil, this conditioning cream helps to soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds

Ouch. Over £60.00 with the postage is a hell of a lot of money IMO especially in the current climate.
I haven't actually used L'Occitane since they started selling in China, but even if I did, I'd have to think twice at that price.

I’ll resist this for two reasons.

One, I have a huge stash of Molton Brown and two, when I tried it before I found it left the bath slippery so when I stood up to get out of it I slipped and nearly did myself a mischief .... not ideal when you’ve already got a replacement knee. 😳

ml for ml

950ml Almond Shower Oil RRP £59 + post cost £23.49
500ml Almond Milk Veil RRP £64 + post cost £25.48
150ml Almond Hand Cream RRP £30 + post cost £11.95

Worth £153 (thanks SCW) Cost £60.92 incl p&p included in calculations.

Well I’ve just started using their last TSV, the set of four soaps, and I’m not impressed. My hands are like cardboard. So I’m a bit concerned about the quality of their products. I will use the soap, but I can see why they sell so much handcream!

One, I have a huge stash of Molton Brown and two, when I tried it before I found it left the bath slippery so when I stood up to get out of it I slipped and nearly did myself a mischief .... not ideal when you’ve already got a replacement knee. 😳

That was my concern, and I’m so glad you posted that. Though not good that you nearly hurt yourself.
Thats money saved for hopefully 🤞the Liz Earle TSV!

That’s awful, worse than your knee you could’ve slipped and banged your head. I’m glad you’re ok.

Matin Lewis has some money mantras. If you’re skint you ask yourself do I need it and can I afford it, so for this I think the answer should be no. If you’re not skint you ask yourself is it worth it and will I use it, and I suppose only the potential purchaser can decide that. It‘s definitely good value compared to the normal price but still a lot to spend.

I’m tempted . I do like this brand despite not being happy about them selling in China.
How can you say you’re cruelty free yet allow others to test as a condition for them to sell your products?

Bonkers.

I really wrestle with my conscience with these companies.

I’m tempted . I do like this brand despite not being happy about them selling in China.
How can you say you’re cruelty free yet allow others to test as a condition for them to sell your products?

Bonkers.

I really wrestle with my conscience with these companies.

These companies will say they’re cruelty free then add “except were required by law” which means they say they don’t test but get a third party to do it. I personally wouldn’t entertain a brand that tests on animals especially when 1/ we don’t really need it and 2/ there’s a world full of great cruelty free brands out there. It’s a minefield though because sometimes a brand will be a cruelty free company and then get bought out by a company that test and sell in China. As I say I’d never buy if not 100% cruelty free but each to their own. 😃

I still remember AY when she still had some cred and they did phone-in questions telling a woman that every cosmetic ingredient had been tested on animals at some point in history. I was never sure if she was just being honest or covering QVC's ass with the brands they sold.

Covering QVCs ass, and let’s face it it’s a big ass 😂

The only L'Occitane I buy now is the soap, with all the hand washing I find the soap is looking after my hands. I have tried most of the L'Occitane products in the past, but never took to anything but the soap.

Latest posts

Back