L'Occitane TSV 14/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its essential to keep sanity levels up!

Oh it would drive me insane the prolonged wait for delivery and if you don’t like it, the two month wait for a refund, by people you can’t talk to, that would drive me insane 😳

this is now a big deal for next week

I think it was always intended to be a big deal, Alexis mentioned there was one coming up a few weeks ago.

Where from Candy? I must get one for Mr B!
Asda and I got a mini egg egg (if that makes sense) for 75p. Avoid Asda if you can though, I traumatised myself this morning by queuing for 40 mins then going the wrong way down an aisle and getting tutted and glared at.

"Sorry but is that classed as an essential purchase? "

Not for me but Mr CC would see it that way. Didn't make a special trip to get it, I had to get food/petrol on my way home from work so I just sneaked the choccy in the trolley. Wasn't just me doing that, honest :sneaky:

CC

Asda and I got a mini egg egg (if that makes sense) for 75p. Avoid Asda if you can though, I traumatised myself this morning by queuing for 40 mins then going the wrong way down an aisle and getting tutted and glared at.

"Sorry but is that classed as an essential purchase? "
Not for me but Mr CC would see it that way. Didn't make a special trip to get it, I had to get food/petrol on my way home from work so I just sneaked the choccy in the trolley. Wasn't just me doing that, honest :sneaky:

CC
From what I know about Mr C, hon, I suspect he might prefer a fray bentos?

Keep the tummy full & the balls empty =keepy da mandem hahaha

On a serious note i'm really fancying the MASSIVE eggetc by hotel showoff. They look as thick as a Q facebook poster. Anyone tried this? if I order will they get anywhere near here by easter? WTF is Easter anyway - who fiddled with the days?

L’Occitane 4 Piece Hand & Body Wash 500ml Quad TSV 14/04/20 (Auto-Delivery too)

Single

Auto-Delivery TBC

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 205
Interesting, and I wonder what the price will be. I bought the same set in 300ml for my kitchen when all DHS handwash had sold out. (Of course I then found another bottle in a cupboard so no need to use them yet!). They were £45 +postage. I see the duo of 500ml is £33 plus postage, placing a quartet at around £66. Perhaps this will be sensational value and I should have waited but it will take me forever to get through the four I have. Otherwise, I would definitely go for this.

L'Occitane Set of 4 500ml Liquid Soap Collection TSV 14/04/20 £41.98 + £3.95 post
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

(not sure which one this is if its the AD or single)

A collection of four 500ml Hands & Body Liquid Soaps from L'Occitane in the Shea Rosemary and Shea Citrus fragrances, both formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract. Currently only available in these sizes at QVC, these liquid soaps will gently cleanse the hands and body to leave even the driest, most sensitive skin delicately scented and feeling soft and supple.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece 500ml Liquid Soap Collection individually directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £80. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.07.

From Provence with love - developed using traditional Provençal techniques and a range of natural ingredients, this indulgent collection is designed to leave skin feeling truly pampered and delicately scented.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, they make an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a sustainable, fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

Keep your bathroom stocked - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive another collection of four liquid soaps in Shea Lavender and Shea Verbena, in two months' time, at today's brilliant price!

Contains:
  • 2 x L’Occitane Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea, this liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with the deliciously Provencal scent of Rosemary. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils
  • 2 x L'Occitane Shea Citrus Liquid soap (500ml) - this shea-enriched liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with a scent of vibrant citrus fruits and fresh verbena. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils

Auto delivery contains:
  • 2 x L’Occitane Shea Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea, this liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils
  • 2 x L’Occitane Shea Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea, this liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with a crisp blend of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils

Oh no. I want it even more now I see the price! Come in, Nanny McPhee! Just the first drop though.

And the bad news is I just popped upstairs and came down with my credit card. I think I have caved. The small ones are for the kitchen as I dont think this size would fit under the blind, but would be Ok in the bathroom.

Update. I caved! Pathetic.But slightly pleased with myself....

Last edited:
L'Occitane Set of 4 500ml Liquid Soap Collection TSV 14/04/20 £41.98 + £3.95 post
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

(not sure which one this is if its the AD or single)

A collection of four 500ml Hands & Body Liquid Soaps from L'Occitane in the Shea Rosemary and Shea Citrus fragrances, both formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract. Currently only available in these sizes at QVC, these liquid soaps will gently cleanse the hands and body to leave even the driest, most sensitive skin delicately scented and feeling soft and supple.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece 500ml Liquid Soap Collection individually directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £80. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.07.

From Provence with love - developed using traditional Provençal techniques and a range of natural ingredients, this indulgent collection is designed to leave skin feeling truly pampered and delicately scented.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, they make an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a sustainable, fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

Keep your bathroom stocked - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive another collection of four liquid soaps in Shea Lavender and Shea Verbena, in two months' time, at today's brilliant price!

Contains:
  • 2 x L’Occitane Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea, this liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with the deliciously Provencal scent of Rosemary. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils
  • 2 x L'Occitane Shea Citrus Liquid soap (500ml) - this shea-enriched liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with a scent of vibrant citrus fruits and fresh verbena. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils

Auto delivery contains:
  • 2 x L’Occitane Shea Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea, this liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils
  • 2 x L’Occitane Shea Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea, this liquid soap cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced with a crisp blend of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree. Formulated without palm oil, and made from vegetable oils

Auto Delivery
Item Number 242075

Latest posts

Back