L'Occitane TSV 14/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The handwashes below would usually cost more than the L`Occitane ones for 2 litres but they`re currently on offer and the fragrances sound very similar to the L`Occitane. I`m currently using the orange and geranium one and must say it`s very nice. One pump is adequate and many of the ingredients are grown on the website`s own farm plus they don`t allow third party animal testing of anything nor sell to China and refuse to buy any ingredients from countries or companies who do test. I buy much of my skincare from them.
The L`Occitane tsv is £46 including delivery for 2 litres. The offers below cost £16.95 for 2 litres including delivery and would usually cost £52.95.
Four 250ml bottles of Lemongrass and Rosemary handwash at offer price of £1.50 apiece (Usually £6 each ), total cost £6 for one litre.
Four 250ml bottles of Orange and geranium handwash at offer price of £1.50 apiece (usually £6) total cost £6 for one litre.
Delivery £4.95 no matter the size of order.
Total cost £16.95 should be £52.95

Also their hand sanitiser smells lovely too and is £5 and everything is made in house.

Sorry but it looks like the handwash I posted above has now sold out. It was still there this morning because I ordered more but their stock must now be gone. I`ll post again if anything else comes on offer from them.

Oh no. I want it even more now I see the price! Come in, Nanny McPhee! Just the first drop though.

And the bad news is I just popped upstairs and came down with my credit card. I think I have caved. The small ones are for the kitchen as I dont think this size would fit under the blind, but would be Ok in the bathroom.

Update. I caved! Pathetic.But slightly pleased with myself....
It does sound lovely and such a good price. Did you find it on the website Mazza as I can't find it - not sure if that's an omen!

Sorry but it looks like the handwash I posted above has now sold out. It was still there this morning because I ordered more but their stock must now be gone. I`ll post again if anything else comes on offer from them.
Yes, please do so!

This is the first TSV I've been interested in a good while and it was all gone when I realised it was today. It's also the first time I've been caught out by the 21.00 launch.

I'm down to the last bottle of my stash of Molton Brown hand washes bought mainly from QVC and John Lewis offers/special-buys. As much as I love the MB fragrances, I won't be buying anymore of it. Since I've been WFH my hands, particularly the backs of them have become incredibly dry and itchy. It's not that I'm washing them more, it's that I'm washing them more with MB, rather than the cheap and basic stuff that's in the soap dispensers at work that I use during weekdays!

I can’t use perfumed soaps at all. Normally buy the Simple liquid soap and often stock up when on special offer sometimes as little as £1 but I see it is on Amazon for £7, really don’t want to give in to this racketeering.

Only thing available is Carex and that tears my skin apart. Mr L used to say I was exaggerating but we got so called sensitive one used it once and he refused to use again. We can sort of used the lavender one if I restrict it to downstairs and keep the Simple for the bathroom. I do have a few bars of soap but in the present circumstances not sure how sanitised these would be, do you have to wash the soap!!!

I could never use MB or Loccy far far too perfumed, if I touched my face with the lingering perfume I would swell up like a balloon.

My TSV is with Hermes, at the local depot. I hope it gets sent out today. I ordered on Good Friday so that would be pretty quick if it does.

Latest posts

Back