L'Occitane TSV 17/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well these are rolling round rather quickly as well, aren’t they? We only had one a few days ago. The same as Gatineau and Elemis. Supply issues with other brands I reckon (Like Decleor 😳).

Well these are rolling round rather quickly as well, aren’t they? We only had one a few days ago. The same as Gatineau and Elemis. Supply issues with other brands I reckon (Like Decleor 😳).
With all the spas, department stores and luxury hotels being not doing any business, and no cruise ships sailing I guess the premium brands are struggling to shift their pots of gloop so QVC in a valuable outlet for them.

I guess the Q buyers can strike really a good deal with the suppliers who will be desperate for some cash flow.

With all the spas, department stores and luxury hotels being not doing any business, and no cruise ships sailing I guess the premium brands are struggling to shift their pots of gloop so QVC in a valuable outlet for them.

I guess the Q buyers can strike really a good deal with the suppliers who will be desperate for some cash flow.
its a good idea though glad that some people are staying afloat needs must!

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Loccitane TSV 4.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Loccitane TSV 5.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 5.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 208
the delious almond hand wash has finally returned by the way it was a very popular one then they stopped it so now its back in the hand & body wash formulation & i wanna try that (but dont want the rest of it)
The previous almond hand wash was sweet almond. This is delicious almond so it looks like a new launch with the same scent as the almond shower oil (the same as the delicious almond hand cream in this set)

I always found the almond hand wash to be more of a marzipan persuasion than the almond shower oil which I do think is a lovely mixture of almond with blossom etc. If this is a new version closer to the oil, I think I may be a lost cause.... I know I like the almond hand cream.

the delious almond hand wash has finally returned by the way it was a very popular one then they stopped it so now its back in the hand & body wash formulation & i wanna try that (but dont want the rest of it)
The previous almond hand wash was sweet almond. This is delicious almond so it looks like a new launch with the same scent as the almond shower oil (the same as the delicious almond hand cream in this set)
That is correct, it was sweet almond. So looks like scent of the new one will be difference to the original liquid soap in sweet almond.

It's a lovely looking set but I don't like the almond scent at all, shame as loujareth has already said that there is not a choice of scents, have to say though I really love the last tsv they had, my skin isn't great but it seems to look a bit brighter and firmer since I have been using it, perhaps its just my imagination but glad I have another one on advanced order

It's a lovely looking set but I don't like the almond scent at all, shame as loujareth has already said that there is not a choice of scents, have to say though I really love the last tsv they had, my skin isn't great but it seems to look a bit brighter and firmer since I have been using it, perhaps its just my imagination but glad I have another one on advanced order
Was the last L'occitane TSV you bought the Divine Immortelle?

Latest posts

Back