L'Occitane TSV 17/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a lovely looking set but I don't like the almond scent at all, shame as loujareth has already said that there is not a choice of scents, have to say though I really love the last tsv they had, my skin isn't great but it seems to look a bit brighter and firmer since I have been using it, perhaps its just my imagination but glad I have another one on advanced order
I have moaned about the dryness but its a keeper. I to have the set on Auto delivery. very good results

I have moaned about the dryness but its a keeper. I to have the set on Auto delivery. very good results
Is it the serum, or, the cream that's drying? I've heard about the drying/peeling effect of this range, due to it being "nature's retinol". I don't know much about that (and, wish I did)

Is it the serum, or, the cream that's drying? I've heard about the drying/peeling effect of this range, due to it being "nature's retinol". I don't know much about that (and, wish I did)
Both have Retinol but the serum has more. Gorgeous smell and lovely textures specially the cream, I use it with the Hayo'u jade face tool. its got a nice slip to it.

I have just bought the Almond Oil in the super duper 950ml size, the almond concentrate 200ml with the refill pouch, a 500ml shower oil that I have just opened, a 200ml body scrub (not in love with this) but will get this set some will be for pressies for dare I say Christmas and birthdays

L'Occitane 4 Piece Almond Top To Toe Collection
Item Number: 242275
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.49

Discover the four-piece Almond Top to Toe Collection from L'Occitane, featuring hero product Almond Shower Oil, Shea Sweet Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap in a supersize currently only available at QVC, plus Almond Milk Veil and Almond Delicious Hands. If you're nuts about almonds, you can't go wrong with this luxe collection that'll leave every inch of your skin feeling cared for.

Supersize it - can't get enough of L'Occitane's beautiful formulas? This collection features a super-sized edition of Almond Shower Oil, Shea Sweet Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap and Almond Delicious Hands, so you can stay stocked up for longer.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

All about almond - discover the power of Provencal almonds, renowned for their subtle, mouth-watering scent and skin-loving properties in L'Occitane's Almond Collection. Formulated with oils and milks from this phenomenal nut harvested from trees in the south of France, these rich and indulgent formulas are sure to refresh, cleanse and calm your body and mind.

In good hands - if you're noticing hands feeling a little drier and tighter than usual, Almond Delicious Hands is the perfect remedy. With a non-greasy and fresh texture, it absorbs effortlessly, leaving hands looking hydrated and feeling silky soft.

Contains:

• 1 x Shea Sweet Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml; supersize) - currently only available in this size at QVC; this is a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with the mouth-watering aroma of fresh almond. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, sunflower seed extract and almond extract. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x Almond Shower Oil (500m; supersize) - a rich, luxurious oil that transforms into a softening, milky foam upon contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin soft and subtly scented with the delectable fragrance of almonds. Enriched with the oils of sweet almond, grape seed, bergamot and sunflower seed, plus rosemary leaf extract. Designed to be kind to even the most delicate skin
  • 1 x Almond Milk Veil (240ml; full size) - a silky, hydrating formula that works to give your skin a soft, supple feeling and a healthy-looking, radiant glow. Infused with shea butter, illuminating micro-pearls plus the oil, protein and milk from Infused with shea butter, illuminating micro-pearls plus the oil, protein and milk from Provencal almonds
  • 1 x Almond Delicious Hands (150ml; supersize) - a conditioning cream designed to hydrate and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with almond milk and shea butter, as well as sweet almond, coconut and sunflower seed oils

How to use:
Shea Sweet Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap:

• Put a small amount in your palm and apply to wet skin
  • Work into a lather and then rinse
Almond Shower Oil:

• Once in the shower, put a little oil in your hand
  • Apply to wet skin
  • Work into a lather and rinse
Almond Milk Veil:

• Use morning and/or evening
  • Massage into skin, over the entire body
  • Use circular movements, always from bottom to top
Almond Delicious Hands:

• Apply to hands throughout the day as often as desired
  • Pay particular attention to your knuckles and any especially dry areas

ml for ml

Shea Sweet Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap 500 ml - RRP £20 cost £10.20
Almond Shower Oil 500ml - RRP £31.50 cost £16.07
Almond Milk Veil 240ml - RRP £32 cost £16.33
Almond Delicious Hands 150ml -RRP £30 cost £15.31

Total £113.50 cost £57.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back