L'Occitane TSV 17/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the delious almond hand wash has finally returned by the way it was a very popular one then they stopped it so now its back in the hand & body wash formulation & i wanna try that (but dont want the rest of it)
You are discerning about your skincare, Super. You must have nice skin.

It's a lovely looking set but I don't like the almond scent at all, shame as loujareth has already said that there is not a choice of scents, have to say though I really love the last tsv they had, my skin isn't great but it seems to look a bit brighter and firmer since I have been using it, perhaps its just my imagination but glad I have another one on advanced order
When is that due?

I have just bought the Almond Oil in the super duper 950ml size, the almond concentrate 200ml with the refill pouch, a 500ml shower oil that I have just opened, a 200ml body scrub (not in love with this) but will get this set some will be for pressies for dare I say Christmas and birthdays
What's the almond concentrate like, please Boffy?

I think the advanced order is due on 18th of this month, hope I do get it, have started using the eye cream now and like that too, I don't want a big stockpile of stuff as I have enough other bits and bobs in other brands already but wish I had bought more of it as I really have liked it and it was a good deal

Got two of the last two TSV'S the skincare set and the latest Almond. Its rare that I buy any L'Occitane TSV"s. That's me for a long time.

Someone mentioned that the hand cream wasn’t good to gift as it wasn’t boxed?
when I unpacked the parcel I found the box for the handcream underneath the other items in the bottom of the box, packed flat, so it just needed putting back into shape to hold the hand cream.
I found the box folded flat. it was quite thoughtful as the boxes can get dented if the Handcream is already in the box.

I think the advanced order is due on 18th of this month, hope I do get it, have started using the eye cream now and like that too, I don't want a big stockpile of stuff as I have enough other bits and bobs in other brands already but wish I had bought more of it as I really have liked it and it was a good deal
just got the Devine TSV I have two so well stocked up no more Beaty for me for the best of the year

Decleor did that once, hid the gift box underneath everything and a lot of people threw it away without knowing.

CC

Someone mentioned that the hand cream wasn’t good to gift as it wasn’t boxed?
when I unpacked the parcel I found the box for the handcream underneath the other items in the bottom of the box, packed flat, so it just needed putting back into shape to hold the hand cream.
I saw that review on QVC’s website and shook my head lollll. Mine (+1 gift for bestie) was delivered yesterday and I saw the handcream box at the bottom too. All products securely bubble wrapped. Surprised at the extra covering for the almond shower oil. Good value TSV. My skincare one came at the same time which was on advanced order from March when it sold-out.

I saw that review on QVC’s website and shook my head lollll. Mine (+1 gift for bestie) was delivered yesterday and I saw the handcream box at the bottom too. All products securely bubble wrapped. Surprised at the extra covering for the almond shower oil. Good value TSV. My skincare one came at the same time which was on advanced order from March when it sold-out.
Fab presentation and two lovely tsv's. But no more beauty for a year

Latest posts

Back