L'occitane TSV 18/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So excited to share with you all, our upcoming TSV, an amazing shower gel eco-refill trio that comes in two indulgent options! 💖💙

Presumably that will be lavender or verbena then. If that’s the case then I might get the verbena one to use as a hand wash, depending on the price.

L’Occitane 500ml Hand & Body Wash & Shower Gel Eco Refill Trio TSV 18/08/20

Ladies

500ml Rose Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 + post
500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 + post
500ml Lavender Hand & Bdoy Wash Refill RRP £18 + post

Mens

500ml L'Occitan Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 + post
500ml Cap Cedrat Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 + post
500ml Verbena Hand & Bdoy Wash Refill RRP £18 + post

Attachments

• loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 182
  • loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 176
L'Occitane Shower & Liquid Soap Eco-Refill Trio

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This L'Occitane Shower & Liquid Soap Eco-Refill Trio includes three refill pouches with two shower gels and one liquid soap in your choice of His or Hers options. Stock up on your favourite scents with this luxurious bath and body collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Shower & Liquid Soap Eco-Refill Trio in either option, individually, directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £66. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £32.07.

Save on waste - fill up your existing bottles with these easy-to-use refill pouches or simply use them straight from the refill. You’ll receive 1.5l of product, so you’ll be stocked up on luxurious L’Occitane for a while!

Take your pick - whether you’re treating yourself or buying a gift, you’ll be spoilt for choice with the ‘His’ option including Shea Verbena Liquid Soap, Cedrat Shower Gel and L'Occitan Shower Gel or the ‘Hers’ collection featuring Rose et Reines Shower Gel, Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel and Shea Lavender Liquid Soap.

Stock up on luxury - choose our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive two more collections every 60 days at today’s special price, featuring slightly different products that you can find listed below.

Make your choice:

His collection contains:

• 1 x Shea Verbena Liquid Soap Refill (500ml) - with rich shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract, this verbena scented cleanser is gentle enough for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x Cedrat Shower Gel Refill (500ml) - cleanses hair and skin with its dense foam which invigorates the skin and leaves behind the zesty, aquatic scent of Cap Cedrat - a blend of vibrant citrus notes, set over a base of woody cedar spices
  • 1 x L'Occitan Shower Gel Refill (500ml) - a two-in-one shower gel that cleanses and refreshes your hair and body. Made with fragrant lavender blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood
Or

Hers collection contains:

• 1 x Rose et Reines Shower Gel Refill (500ml) - enriched with rose water, this silky shower gel deliciously melts onto your skin, to gently cleanse it while enveloping you in an elegant rose scent
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel Refill (500ml) - as a shower gel, it cleanses and softens your skin without drying it out. As a foaming bath, this gel transforms into a creamy, abundant mousse when it comes into contact with water. The skin is delicately perfumed with the soft and enveloping scent of Cherry Blossom
  • 1 x Shea Lavender Liquid Soap Refill (500ml) - an extra-gentle plant-based formula that blends the spiced warmth of aromatic pepper with the scent of lavender

Auto delivery options:

His collection contains:

• 1 x Cedrat Shower Gel Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x L'Occitan Shower Gel Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Citrus Verbena Shower Gel Refill (500ml) - gently cleanses your skin while leaving it pleasantly scented with the sparkling and fruity notes of citrus fruits and verbena
Or

Hers collection contains:

• 1 x Rose et Reines Shower Gel Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Verbena Shower Gel Refill (500ml) - with an irresistible and invigorating citrusy scent that will transform your shower into a genuine moment of pampering pleasure

Refills ? I don’t have the original L’Occy bottles to refill. That’s me out then. Guess I’ll stick with MB.

say you got an empty bottle of anything (that would hold & dispsense liquid soap) you can use these to refill them as ive done it loads, ive used an old small MB handwash bottle for the smaller toliet (cause the big bottles of every range fall over) & i think you get the idea

ml for ml

Ladies

500ml Rose Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Lavender Hand & Body Wash Refill RRP £18 £9.25

Mens

500ml L'Occitan Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Cedrat Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Verbena Hand & Body Wash Refill RRP £18 cost £9.25

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
Worth £66 cost £33.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Surely this is only geared towards existing L’Occitane customers.

Refills ? I don’t have the original L’Occy bottles to refill. That’s me out then. Guess I’ll stick with MB.
I got to say what a stupid TSV: refills o_O

They work on basis a lot of people use bottles to match their decor these days

This sort of thing.......

ml for ml

Ladies

500ml Rose Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Lavender Hand & Body Wash Refill RRP £18 £9.25

Mens

500ml L'Occitan Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Cedrat Shower Gel Refill RRP £24 cost £12.34
500ml Verbena Hand & Body Wash Refill RRP £18 cost £9.25

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
Worth £66 cost £33.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Surely this is only geared towards existing L’Occitane customers.

its quite alright & its not cause you can use the eco refills on any bottles as alexis clearly states & i do that all the time

Latest posts

Back