L'Occitane TSV - 23/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ì have been buying the l'Occitane stuff ready for xmas presents so i shall keep my eye out for this

hope its not all soap again havent bought a tsv for years now as they are silly with fancy boxes and no vfm factor.

I want 500mls of Almond Shower Oil
Full size Shea Body Cream
Full size hand and foot creams.

My perfect TSV. yes I know a dream.:thinking:

That sounds good to me! although I'd change the body cream for pure shea butter as I react to the cream for some odd reason. All for £24.99 and £2.50PP :rock::cheeky::cheeky:

be nice if they did some of thier skincare in the tsv's they used to a bit of this and that so you can try everything. those were the days!

We never get skincare in the TSVs, doubt we ever will. Bit like Molton Brown, in the early days you did get a mix of skin and bath stuff. Then because the bath stuff was the big seller that is all you got. Same with L'Occitane, QVC know what sells for them and they stick to it.:sleepy:

By the way if you have a L'Occitane store near you just go ask for a sample of the Divine cream they have sachets to hand out. I got about three or four of them and gave away. Due to roseaca these days I don't try new stuff on my skin, end up with spots. I got a £30 sample of the new Givenchy cream which is £200+ a pot, tried once and tiny spots appeared next morning. In the bin it went.

Due to roseaca these days I don't try new stuff on my skin, end up with spots. I got a £30 sample of the new Givenchy cream which is £200+ a pot, tried once and tiny spots appeared next morning. In the bin it went.
So frustrating! I can't ever try the Divine cream because it contains immortelle to which I am allergic, as I seem to be with many yellow fflowers (which is weird, I know!). Allergies stop me from using much of the Liz Earle range and any of those nice leg creams with horse chestnut, so you have my sympathy.

There's a piccy wiccy doo dah on the newsletter email today. It's called the Prestige Collection.

QVC_October_Email_Newsletter_12.jpg

Ahh, another set with their 'liquid soap' - not to be confused with handwash.

Is it just me that hates it?? I do like L'occ but can't be doing with their liquid soap, my hands don't like it, and never found one that I like the smell of.

Is it just me that hates it?? I do like L'occ but can't be doing with their liquid soap, my hands don't like it, and never found one that I like the smell of.
I can't bear the smell of the lavender liquid soap, it makes me feel queasy, The rose one they discontinued also made me feel ill.:puke:

I dont like the liquid soap either! Love their shampoos and the shea butter range but thats about it for me. I went to the Loccitane outlet last week in cheshire oaks and got 2 big bottles of the shea foaming bath which I love for £24 and 3 shea lip balms for £2. I have yet to buy a Loccitane TSV there has just never been one that appeals to me but I live in hope that one day there will be:confused:

I love lavender. But L'Occitane handwashes I find very drying on the skin. Elemis and Space NK ones do not dry my skin, infact I actually forgot to put handcream on and didn't notice when using the latter brands. I am a handcream freak by the way, in handbags, living room, kitchen you name it.

I'm allergic to it, I don't care what they say about how gentle it is - it gives me eczema on my hands - I don't think the fragrances are that nice either, the almond one makes me heave. I prefer the bar soaps they do, much better for me.

Latest posts

Back