L'occitane TSV 24/9/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not interested their perfumes don't have much scent imo
Some years back they brought out a new range Notre Floral, I was shocked that they were £53 a bottle which for L'Occitane in my opinion too expensive. Then they went down to £25 in the sale and I bought the Cedre and the Iris, enjoy both. Way back in the 90s, L'Occitane did pure perfume in 3 or 5 ml sizes and boy were they really intensive. I have the Lavender one, it was given to me and smells like pure lavender oil. I could never stand the Cherry Blossom, whatever versions they brought out.

L'Occitane 4 Piece Fragrance Gift Collection

QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.74

Single

Auto-Delivery

Want to treat someone (or yourself!) to wonderfully scented bodycare and fragrance? Well then look no further than this fabulous four-piece collection from L'Occitane. You'll receive an Eau de Toilette, a body lotion and two other luxe treats, all in your desired scent with four fragrances to choose from. Whether you're indulging in a pampering session yourself or you have someone else in mind to receive this gift, this collection with make a gorgeous addition!

Brand new fragrance – enjoy the latest luxury fragrance from L'Occitane with the all-new Herbae Clary Sage scent. Boasting a soft, aromatic, invigorating perfume from Provencal clary sage and cashmere wood, you'll love the herbaceous and sparkling freshness of this scent that lasts all day.
Great for gifting - each set comes complete with a beautiful gift box, making it perfect for an occasion present or a "just because" treat for yourself when you just can't help indulging in a a spontaneous pamper. Alternatively, stash it away now, ready for the perfect gifting moment come Christmas.
Choose your fragrance - this set is available in four decadent scent options, so you can pick the perfect fragrance for you or your loved ones. Go for brand-new Herbae Clary Sage, or try the woody and mysterious Eau de Baux. Alternatively, go for florals with Rose, or indulge in fresh and zesty Cedrat.
Keep it coming - if you select our Auto Delivery option, you'll receive this same stunning collection in 90 days' time, at today's same fantastic price!
Fragrance notes:
NEW Herbae Clary Sage:
  • Top: bitter, orange, bergamot, thyme
  • Middle: angelica, wild grass, sage
  • Base: elemi, cashmeran, amber
Eau des Baux:
  • Top: pink pepper, cardamom
  • Heart: cypress, incense
  • Base: vanilla, tonka bean
Rose:
  • Top: litchi, pink pepper, raspberry
  • Heart: rose, violet
  • Base: patchouli, white musk
Cedrat:
  • Top: bergamot, cedrat
  • Middle: nutmeg, blue ginger
  • Base: cedar, cashmere wood
Make your choice:
Herbae Clary Sage contains:

• 1 x Herbae Clary Sage 22 Eau de Toilette (50ml) – spritz on this soft, aromatic, and invigorating scent whenever you want to feel fearless
  • 1 x Herbae Clary Sage Shower Gel (250ml) – this shower gel helps to gently cleanse skin while leaving behind a light and delicate scent. Contains natural extract of clary sage from Provence
  • 1 x Herbae Clary Sage Beauty Milk (250ml) – helps to revitalise, moisturise, and soften skin while leaving a beautifully soft fragrance with this beauty milk. Formulated with shea butter.
  • 1 x Herbae Clary Sage Soap (100g) – this soap helps to gently cleanse the hands and body, leaving behind a delicate fragrance. Formulated with plant-based oils
  • 1 x Gift Box
Or
Eau des Baux contains:
  • 1 x Eau des Baux Eau de Toilette (75ml) - get ready for the day by spritzing on this warm and captivating fragrance
  • 1 x Eau des Baux After-Shave Balm (75ml) - helping to soothe the skin and reduce the feeling of tightness, this lightweight formula is infused with shea butter, plant-based glycerine, bisabolol and birch sap extract
  • 1 x Eau des Baux Shower Gel (250ml) - this multi-tasking formula can be used to help cleanse both your body and hair for an all-over scent experience
  • 1 x Eau des Baux Soap (50g) - blended with a soft vegetal base, this soap works to gently yet thoroughly cleanse the hands while leaving behind a sensual fragrance
  • 1 x Gift Box
Or
Rose contains:
  • 1 x Rose Eau de Toilette (75ml) - layer up your fragrance by keeping this Eau de Toilette to hand for touch-ups throughout the day
  • 1 x Rose Shower Gel (250ml) - a fresh, floral-fragranced shower gel that helps to gently cleanse the skin while enveloping you in an elegant rose scent. Enriched with rosa centifolia floral water from Provence
  • 1 x Rose Body Lotion (250ml) – helps to deliver hydration and moisture to thirsty skin
  • 1 x Rose Soap (50g) - this body soap gently cleanses the skin while leaving behind a soft, floral scent. Formulated with a vegetable base
  • 1 x Gift Box
Or
Cedrat contains:
  • 1 x Cedrat Eau de Toilette (75ml) – prepare for your day by spritzing on this fresh, sparkling scent.
  • 1 x Cedrat After-Shave Balm (75ml) – this light and creamy shave balm sinks into the skin to offer hydrated and smooth-looking skin.
  • 1 x Cedrat Shower Gel (250ml) – this two-in-one shower gen works as both a cleanser for the body and the hair, helping to revitalise the skin and delivering a fresh and woody fragrance. Enriched with organic Corsican cedrat extract
  • 1 x Cedrat Soap (50g) – this gentle soap cleanses the skin while delivering a fresh and energising fragrance. Formulated with a soft vegetal base
  • 1 x Gift Box

Herbae Par L'Occitane

50ml EDT RRP £57 cost £31.83
250ml Shower Gel RRP £17 cost £9.49
250ml Beauty Milk RRP £25 cost £13.96
100g Soap RRP £6.50 cost £3.63

Total RRP £105.50 cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Rose

75ml EDT RRP £60 cost £32.58
250ml Shower Gel RRP £17 cost £9.23
250ml Body Lotion RRP £25 cost £13.57
100g Soap RRP £6.50 cost £3.53

Total RRP £108.50 cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Cedrat

75ml EDT RRP £54 cost £30.88
250ml Shower Gel RRP £17 cost £9.72
75ml After Shave Cream Gel RRP £27 cost £15.44
50g Soap RRP £5 cost £2.87

Eav Des Bavx

75ml EDT RRP £54 cost £30.88
250ml Shower Gel RRP £17 cost £9.72
75ml After Shave Balm RRP £27 cost £15.44
50g Soap RRP £5 cost £2.87

Total RRP £103 (same for both Cedrat & Eav Des Bavx Sets) cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for all these RRP’s.

I see the website kids have spelled one of the fragrance options wrong on the TSV page - Cedret instead of Cedrat. Not just in the blurb, but in the option selector you click on to choose the fragrance. I mean - how crap is that?? Does no one ever check these things?? 🙄

Not interested their perfumes don't have much scent imo
I found that as well, especially anything other than the ones with the ampersand or the Terre whatever it was, which were indeed strong. But all the Cherry ones etc etc you could get in the sales started with a lovely top note but then quickly faded on my skin. I really liked the original Herbae but got through my bottle really quickly.

I wouldn’t buy this now because of the Russia debacle, but would have been tempted by the clary sage I think! I’m fed up that I also had to change hand cream and am still working through my bag of alternative options, with the help of a new spreadsheet of course. Nothing to match the Loccy Shea so far but I’ll persevere.

Mr V is the same. He`s an ex miner and at the end of his shifts he`d go to the pit head baths and use a big block of Fairy Household soap or carbolic soap. He says anybody who took scented soap would have been mercilessly laughed out of the bath.
He won`t touch shower gel or what he calls "fancy shampoo" and still uses old fashioned double sided razor blades and a brush to lather his shaving cream.
God Bless the miners, past and present.

I found that as well, especially anything other than the ones with the ampersand or the Terre whatever it was, which were indeed strong. But all the Cherry ones etc etc you could get in the sales started with a lovely top note but then quickly faded on my skin. I really liked the original Herbae but got through my bottle really quickly.

I wouldn’t buy this now because of the Russia debacle, but would have been tempted by the clary sage I think! I’m fed up that I also had to change hand cream and am still working through my bag of alternative options, with the help of a new spreadsheet of course. Nothing to match the Loccy Shea so far but I’ll persevere.
Me also … their reluctance to pull out of Russia and the very slow response to do so .. when maternity units were being attacked purposely absolutely made me fume. I’ve voted with my feet.
Mud sticks

Latest posts

Back