L'Occitane TSV 26/9/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looks like a 4 Piece Collection in 2 New Fragrances Choice of Neroli Vanille or Rose Jasmin

Rose Jasmin Body Lotion 250ml RRP £24.50 + post

Rose Jasmin EDT 50ml RRP £52 + post

Rose Jasmin Hand Cream 30ml RRP £8 + post

Rose Jasmin Shower Gel 250ml RRP £16.50 + post

Neroli Vanille Eau de Toilette 75ml RRP £59 + post

Neroli Vanille Eau Shower Gel 245ml RRP £16.50 + post

Neroli Vanille Eau Body Milk 245ml RRP £24.50 + post

Neroli Vanille Eau Hand Cream 30ml RRP £8 + post

I like the look of the neroli and vanilla. There's a L'Occitane and MB store close to each other where I live and I never see anyone in either of them. I'm surprised they're still there - they must be on a peppercorn rent deal. That said, the fragrances are probably QVC exclusives so I doubt venturing in there to try them would be worth the hassle of having to disappoint the assistants by not buying anything. In fact, it almost feels morally wrong given the boredom they must endure being based in a shop with no customers.

I like the look of the neroli and vanilla. There's a L'Occitane and MB store close to each other where I live and I never see anyone in either of them. I'm surprised they're still there - they must be on a peppercorn rent deal. That said, the fragrances are probably QVC exclusives so I doubt venturing in there to try them would be worth the hassle of having to disappoint the assistants by not buying anything. In fact, it almost feels morally wrong given the boredom they must endure being based in a shop with no customers.
they are coming to a l'occitane store but not for several months if like usual

The only ones I've liked are the herbae EDT and the shower things. The green grassy one is quite strong but the pink one is more grapefruit and just enough for me on a warm day. Doubt I'll go for this TSV.

CC

I do like a lot of their products, hand creams, foot cream, the Shea body lotion & almond shower oil.
never tried the perfume sprays, I‘m afraid I’m a bit of a stick in the mud with the old classic perfumes

L’Occitane 4 Piece Collection & Bag TSV 26/09/21 in Cedret, Cherry Blossom, L’occitan & Rose Jasmine

Cedrat & L'occitan Options

75ml EDT RRP £52 + post
75ml After Shave Balm RRP £26 + post
250ml Shower Gel RRP £16.50 + post
50g Soap RRP £5 + post

Total RRP £99.50 + post

Cherry Blossom & Rose Jasmine Options

50ml EDT RRP £52 + post
250ml Shower Gel RRP £16.50 + post
250ml Body Lotion RRP £24.50 + post
30ml Hand Cream £8 + post

Total RRP £101.00 + post

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Loccitane TSV 4.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 4.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Loccitane TSV 5.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 5.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 203
That men's tsv is exactly the same as last years, I bought it for my hubby. I then went on ebay and got a shaving gel just to finish the kit off. The flavour I bought was Eau De Baux though, not these. I never buy L'Occitane for myself, but OH likes these. Just glad there is something about that he actually likes. :sneaky:

He didn't like the EDT much, so I flogged it on ebay.

Mr CC doesn't like any of these fancy products. He likes a bar of soap so Christmas shopping easy for him, Tesco value soap, 20p job done :p He does get a bottle of Glenlivet to go along with it though 🥃🥃

I'm not all bad ;)

CC

there is usually a more normal tsv nearer christmas with big hand cream, liquid soap & shower gel ect this is the fragrance christmas one
To me this is a proper gift set. Far more suitable than the megatons of product un the usual fragrances nearer to Christmas. Plus it has 2 men's set choices as well as 2 for women.

I like this TSV. Hubby likes L’occitane. He loves the soaps and we have a bowl full of them in the bathroom. He did smell really nice the other day and he said he had found an spray in his stash (he has a stash that I keep topped up). Will probably get this for his Christmas pressie.

That men's tsv is exactly the same as last years, I bought it for my hubby. I then went on ebay and got a shaving gel just to finish the kit off. The flavour I bought was Eau De Baux though, not these. I never buy L'Occitane for myself, but OH likes these. Just glad there is something about that he actually likes. :sneaky:

He didn't like the EDT much, so I flogged it on ebay.
Snap, I have no real interest in fancy ancy big brand soaps and stuff, (I stick with ABC tea tree) but OH always appreciates them.
He also uses the soaps, has a very grubby job so always showers before coming home.
I bought him the Baux last Christmas and also the Elemis stocking filler for travel. He loves the Elemis shaving foam. I got him one a few christmases ago and he’s used it ever since.

Latest posts

Back