Loccitane TSV 28/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ahh Diorella, I think I still have some, in fact I liked the classic Dior scents from years ago.I am very picky with perfumes never buy unless I have tried and left for a while to see how they develop.It is a good excuse not to be drawn into buying something immediately in a shop.

Me too.........

Is it my imagination or is L’Occi Alexis getting more manic with her descriptions? She sounds a bit desperate & on speed,perhaps the TSV is not moving as swiftly as expected? That is another brand where I would never have missed a TSV but now not interested, never use any other soap though!

I came here to post pretty much the same thing. It's like nothing else in the world matters to her apart from thinking up ridiculous superlatives for the products. You'd honestly think she was shilling the secret to eternal youth rather than some pleasant smelling soaps and creams.

I dont like untruths specially selling scent..she is telling us that its green when I reality she should say its more a fruity floral...the bottle looks like it would be a green mossy grassy scent but its not. most people who can will smell it then decide to buy or not to buy. its still £55.00 hardly a couple of pounds

I dont like untruths specially selling scent..she is telling us that its green when I reality she should say its more a fruity floral...the bottle looks like it would be a green mossy grassy scent but its not. most people who can will smell it then decide to buy or not to buy. its still £55.00 hardly a couple of pounds

Will be interesting to see the reviews....

I'll write one. The more I read the posts the more I'm thinking it's not going to be what I expected or will like.

CC

just have a sneaky spray and say your allergic then QVC will have to pay the postage both ways win win...they should not lie in the description

It arrived Royal Mail just now and I've ripped it all open (as I do) to have a good old sniff. The shower gel is very much a greener smell to me than the perfume. The perfume did smell very flowery when I put it on but 20 mins later it is smelling like a garden with a kind of "cut stems" greenery with a flowery top. Definitely don't smell any rose at all which is good for me. I actually quite like it as it's very different from the kind of Russian Leather/Black Pepper scents I tend to go for with MB.

It will be going under the tree (Christmas, not Silver Birch!).

CC

Mine arrived this morning via Royal Mail. I’m pleasantly surprised. I really like it. It’s a very light day time perfume, fresh scent, light floral but not overpowering. The body lotion smells even fresher. Pleased I ordered, I was worried for a while that I’d not like it when it arrived but it’s a nice light fresh summery scent ��

May I ask when you two ordered it? I ordered mine last Friday and it says despatched on my account, but I haven't had a despatched email so no tracking. Did either of you get a tracking/despatch email. I'm a bit stressed about Q deliveries after the missing YC delivery.

Thanks.

May I ask when you two ordered it? I ordered mine last Friday and it says despatched on my account, but I haven't had a despatched email so no tracking. Did either of you get a tracking/despatch email. I'm a bit stressed about Q deliveries after the missing YC delivery.

Thanks.

mine came yesterday - no tracking email, nothing - came by Royal Mail and I had ordered early.

Thanks.

I ordered mine when it first went live, a week today (Wednesday)

I've not had an email notification and nothing's arrived as yet. I usually get things within two to three days of ordering. I'm noticing they've started sending quite a lot via Royal Mail these days.

Thank you for all the updates. I ordered on Friday and it was sent out on Tuesday. I was hoping it might come today but the postman has been, although it may come on a parcel van of course. I wondered if it might be on the 48 hour service.

Hurrah! It just arrived on the parcel van. I am so relieved because I have the non receipt query with the YC auto delivery and certainly didn't want anything else to go astray before that was settled. Mind you, the MB TSV has been despatched today so I hope the same Hermes guy isn't on duty.

So I got mine today and sprayed it onto my arm a couple of hours ago - I'm no parfumier when it comes to the technical terms and picking out notes, but to my nose it smelled like a blackberry version of Angel. That initial impression didn't last long through and it transformed on my skin as it dried down into a sort of Jimmy Choo L'Eau, which happens to be one of my faves so I'm a happy bunny. I most certainly would not describe it as fresh, it's almost bordering on gourmand to my (untrained) nose.

So I got mine today and sprayed it onto my arm a couple of hours ago - I'm no parfumier when it comes to the technical terms and picking out notes, but to my nose it smelled like a blackberry version of Angel. That initial impression didn't last long through and it transformed on my skin as it dried down into a sort of Jimmy Choo L'Eau, which happens to be one of my faves so I'm a happy bunny. I most certainly would not describe it as fresh, it's almost bordering on gourmand to my (untrained) nose.

its not bad its a nice scent just does not match the description. very fruity raspberries. after a Diptyque Neroli which I may treat myself to. I really do need something deep and strong a bit like me I suppose lol

At least this one came! You're like me now, one safe one awol.

When I used the tester it lasted from 10.00 until 18.00 on my arm. I'm not going to talk specific scents because I think I may have misled everyone last week (sorry!) but I found it very green, like when you have the wet stalks and blooms on a bouquet. Not gourmand. But my skin turns the best perfumes. I once decided to buy Joy de Jean Patou on a trip to Paris (more money than sense) and the guy I was with asked me why I had just sprayed myself with Amber Solaire. And at the time it was the dearest perfume in the world. I was only after a very small bottle, lol, but didn't bother after that.

Who remembers the parma violets/cornish pixie violets perfume? Do they still do it even? My coz had some & we sprayed it....Mom christened it 'Ashes of the Dustbin'. That was a while ago.

Latest posts

Back