L'Occitane woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
Something off about this girl....she kinda reminds me of a beauty product version of loudmouth superlative gobspew Abby Fitbit/Dyson nutjob.

Anyway, caught a bit of a show and she was talking about how her nails and cuticles were "going". But "thankfully she works for a company whose amazing products will bring them back"

Now, I see a flaw in her argument. She's been using this stuff for years, and it hasn't stopped her nails and cuticles going in the first place - so how will it suddenly magically bring them back????

Can’t stand her. All that washing of her hands whilst boasting of her lifestyle cranks up my very short fuse.

The few times I watched in the past it was a competition between her and the female presenters to see who could boast the most whilst flicking their hair. I always imagine her as one of those awful school mothers like Willoughby and Holden.

Something off about this girl....she kinda reminds me of a beauty product version of loudmouth superlative gobspew Abby Fitbit/Dyson nutjob.

Anyway, caught a bit of a show and she was talking about how her nails and cuticles were "going". But "thankfully she works for a company whose amazing products will bring them back"

Now, I see a flaw in her argument. She's been using this stuff for years, and it hasn't stopped her nails and cuticles going in the first place - so how will it suddenly magically bring them back????
It would be fun to ask her that question & see how long it took for her to come up with a credible answer.

It would be fun to ask her that question & see how long it took for her to come up with a credible answer.
That would be a good idea but she would come back saying something hinting that her life as a super mum, super wife etc means she neglects herself a little but her product soon sorts the problem. They always bring it back to how wonderful they are. She has learnt from the presenters who are constantly very anxious for us to acknowledge how extraordinary they are. Unfortunately they are merely extra ordinary.

I watched quite a bit of the l'occitane mini series that was on recently and she did say something about because she can't visit her nail technician she had to remove "gels" (I think it was this) and her nails were left in a shocking state - but I agree all too often the miraculous properties of a product are ridiculously overplayed 🙄 - sadly on most of the beauty shows

It’s funny watching her over stress every single word. Apparently L’Occitane sell one “Shea” hand cream around the world every two seconds, but fails to tell you that one is returned every three seconds.

Even if this tested on animals hand cream was the Holy Grail, my dislike for this woman would stop me buying it.

L'Occitane must be facing a huge profit slump from this pandemic. What with schools still out and no end of year gifts for teachers, not to mention the lollipop men and women who we all gift hand creams to, to protect their hands against the harsh weather conditions they have to endure. Then there's the fact that none of us can travel to our second homes, which means the stocks there are plentiful, and we all know they've got a 2 year, unopened shelf-life so we won't have to replenish them anytime soon. It must be worrying time for Alexis but I'm sure the lavender range, including the pillow mist will ensure she remains calm and has a good night's rest.

I watched quite a bit of the l'occitane mini series that was on recently and she did say something about because she can't visit her nail technician she had to remove "gels" (I think it was this) and her nails were left in a shocking state - but I agree all too often the miraculous properties of a product are ridiculously overplayed 🙄 - sadly on most of the beauty shows

Thought it would be all the covid19 hand washing needed doing the damage but their soap, surely, wouldn’t do that!

She's too far up herself to be likeable.

Some years ago, I'm not sure if it was someone on here, but apparently she really snapped at someone at a beauty event, that "all the freebies are gone !" , so that gives me the impression that to her we're all just plebs.

It's weird how she was pushing bars of soap, saying that they were making a huge come back (really?) surely at the moment, sharing a bar of soap to wash your hands is probably not the best idea?

I still think back to when she said (I did mention it here at the time) "this hand cream would be my one item I could take if I were stranded on a desert island" :ROFLMAO: Not water, food or some kind of communication device......just hand cream :unsure:

I don't mind her on the whole. Yes she can go on in "lifestyle" mode and get on your wick but just talking about the products she is OK. So a bit of a curate's egg really.

Latest posts

Back