Lock and lock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PGK

Registered Shopper
Just seen Malcolm Harradine advertising future Lock & lock show Another 1 thats left Qvc

Wonderful news about Malcolm Harradine coming to IW, loved him at QVC. Whats going on at QVC!!!!! very stale lately. Well done IW

What is the big deal on the 'lock and lock' ? Am I missing something? Looks like the tubs you get from QD or poundland. lol

They might look the same but L & L are far better. I make up batches of fruit and veg for my parrot a week in advance to store in the fridge so I've done a lot of market testing over the years lol!

There is a huge difference between LnL and supermarket / bargain basement containers. As I don't watch IW, I don't know how much they are selling them for on IW, but vfm at QVC was super when you see what they sell for individually.

There is a huge difference between LnL and supermarket / bargain basement containers. As I don't watch IW, I don't know how much they are selling them for on IW, but vfm at QVC was super when you see what they sell for individually.

I am looking forward to seeing them, as on the advert on IW, you only see him opening them and closing them. I take it that they can hold liquids Etc.?

I am looking forward to seeing them, as on the advert on IW, you only see him opening them and closing them. I take it that they can hold liquids Etc.?

Yes they can and they do keep your food fresh. Although, on the whole, I wouldn't be without my LnL, I have experienced the locks snapping on two of my containers. Considering the number of them I have that is quite good percentage wise. Incidentally, QVC have their own range of Prepology Snap Fresh with Microban. Check the price on IW but they won't have microban. Also, don't forget, LnL have a lifetime guarantee which I didn't bother to use - too much hassle and the containers are still usable. They were extremely excellent VFM on QVC; you can't buy cheap boxes for such a bargain price.

Malcolm Harradain

Never liked him, so boring!!!!

Ideal World is welcome to him, they have never know how to sell anything, yuk!

Latest posts

Back